I cant lie

I’m now officially as down on this program as I’ve ever been. This is a game you had to have. A game you should have had. A game you had. And then you get blown out in the 2nd half. It seems Mario lost this team last week with that not kneeling nonsense. They absolutely quit on him tonight and that shouldn't happen based on the cleanse that took place in the off season.

Advertisement
I’m now officially as down on this program as I’ve ever been. This is a game you had to have. A game you should have had. A game you had. And then you get blown out in the 2nd half. It seems Mario lost this team last week with that not kneeling nonsense. They absolutely quit on him tonight and that shouldn't happen based on the cleanse that took place in the off season.
Disagree. If 8-4 was the consensus for the season, this was potentially one of the losses. The one we had to have, and gave away cause we feared our QB would injure his knee if he knelt is the one to GT.

**Welfare Check**
How you feeling today, amigo?

Advertisement
Back