2025 Hylton Drake Stubbs 4* Safety Mandarin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young man is either going to UF or Miami - just have to keep chopping which we know Mario will.
Holding Mel Gibson GIF

Advertisement
That already non existent defense is gonna dread playing in the big10 against those ball-control offenses, which will affect the offense as well
Yeah they're trying the best to flip that defense from staff all the way through players but yeah I can't see that going well this year. Big ten is way too physical for all that soft ****

Yeah they're trying the best to flip that defense from staff all the way through players but yeah I can't see that going well this year. Big ten is way too physical for all that soft ****
I got a big nebraska fan at work break it down for me literally yesterday, he's looking forward to that game as a chance to make a statement for the huskers

Advertisement
I got a big nebraska fan at work break it down for me literally yesterday, he's looking forward to that game as a chance to make a statement for the huskers
He's really confused on what's going on if he thinks that's a statement. Matt Rhule #1 is in my opinion a **** good coach FOR THAT KIND OF TEAM. That fan base doesn't care about the optics of how they win. They just wanna win. Which should be all that matters. Nebraska I think will show people they're on the right path this year. Usc ain't the team to prove that to anyone with. They were hot trash last year and this year WILL BE WORSE.

He's really confused on what's going on if he thinks that's a statement. Matt Rhule #1 is in my opinion a **** good coach FOR THAT KIND OF TEAM. That fan base doesn't care about the optics of how they win. They just wanna win. Which should be all that matters. Nebraska I think will show people they're on the right path this year. Usc ain't the team to prove that to anyone with. They were hot trash last year and this year WILL BE WORSE.
I agree, great fit for them and they got their qb.....I told him they need to beat colorado this year

I agree, great fit for them and they got their qb.....I told him they need to beat colorado this year
They didn't have the right pieces in place at all last year. Offense was hit or miss the defense didn't impress. This year I believe they'll take the next step. Colorado on the other hand is just the media created team nothing about them impresses me.

Advertisement

Listen to this clip by Wiltfong, he said that Gibson, Terry and Stubbs decommitted from USC.

Stubbs hasnt officially decommitted. I think Wiltfong let it slip. This is our chance to get Stubbs.

When was that recorded?

Two days ago. Go 1:55 mark. He has a look of "oh crap" and stammers a little afterwards. Interesting.

I don’t know why recruits trust wiltfong and Ivins with info.

The most profitable thing you can own is information that no one else has.

He’s been around too long to fck up like that. Gonna have to convince me that sht wasn’t on purpose.

Listen to this clip by Wiltfong, he said that Gibson, Terry and Stubbs decommitted from USC.

Stubbs hasnt officially decommitted. I think Wiltfong let it slip. This is our chance to get Stubbs.

Two days ago. Go 1:55 mark. He has a look of "oh crap" and stammers a little afterwards. Interesting.

Direct link to Fong saying Stubbs has decommitted. This was no slip.

Advertisement

I think people forget how well he was doing at baylor prior to him bombing with the panthers. I think if he goes with the freshmans QB this year and he gets some experience, 2025 they will be legit

Advertisement
Direct link to Fong saying Stubbs has decommitted. This was no slip.

But no report or word from the recruit hmself or on any website about the decommit.

Usually when they report it they change the profile. It’s been 2 days and nothing.

Even when a recruit commits they change the status less than a few hrs after and sometimes right away.

Why report something as fact but the organization that your work for doesn’t change the player status?

I’m not saying it ain’t true. I just don’t understand the discrepancy still there 48hrs out.

I’m not gonna go lurk usc’s boards an I’m sure that sht is all vip locked considering the bad news fong dropped.

But no report or word from the recruit hmself or on any website about the decommit.

Usually when they report it they change the profile. It’s been 2 days and nothing.

Even when a recruit commits they change the status less than a few hrs after and sometimes right away.

Why report something as fact but the organization that your work for doesn’t change the player status?

I’m not saying it ain’t true. I just don’t understand the discrepancy still there 48hrs out.

I’m not gonna go lurk usc’s boards an I’m sure that sht is all vip locked considering the bad news fong dropped.

Its bc he hasn't officially decommitted lol it was a slip up by Fong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back