How good can A. Chickillo be this year?

I think he'll be one of our best players next year. He looks like he's gotten so much bigger, as said by many, hard workers like him often get rewarded.

Advertisement
I think he's going to have a big year. We just really need another DE or DT to step up and become a force so that Olines don't have the opportunity to focus in on him. With improved secondary coverage, I wouldn't be shocked to see Chickillo reach 10 sacks.

I actually think he can be extremely better.

Imo last year he was still small and getting sacks off of shear will and the motor he has. This year he's bigger and stronger to go along with that motor which is going pay off big time for us.

I actually think he can be extremely better.

Imo last year he was still small and getting sacks off of shear will and the motor he has. This year he's bigger and stronger to go along with that motor which is going pay off big time for us.

I agree with this, this kid was flat out dominating our OT's in the spring game, they couldn't block him. Feel like he's getting the technique to go along with the motor.

Advertisement
I think he's going to have a big year. We just really need another DE or DT to step up and become a force so that Olines don't have the opportunity to focus in on him. With improved secondary coverage, I wouldn't be shocked to see Chickillo reach 10 sacks.

I have a lot of confidence in Porter to be consistently very good.

I think D. Smith will be solid and dependable.

D-line could be stout. Depth is the concern

I have a lot of confidence in Porter to be consistently very good.

I think D. Smith will be solid and dependable.

D-line could be stout. Depth is the concern

Yea Porter has always shown potential. Hopefully he stays healthy this year. Smith is solid and we'll see if Shayon Green provides anything. He's been getting a lot of hype from the coaches

Advertisement
Back