HOT TAKE: Attrition is becoming a problem again at Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Troll alert

You know what I say to that? I say, hey look, man, tell me you don't like my post, tell me you don't like my idea, tell me you don't like my ****** neck tie, but don't tell me you're stupid enough to think there isn't some truth to what I'm saying, broke.

Advertisement
The more Golden kids that leave the more Richt studs that can be gotten...

Sonny leaving hurt a little but his spot will be filled by a 4-5* kid.

Troll alert

You know what I say to that? I say, hey look, man, tell me you don't like my post, tell me you don't like my idea, tell me you don't like my ****in neck tie, but don't tell me you're stupid enough to think there isn't some truth to what I'm saying, broke.

You making a big deal about backups transferring and players who kept getting in trouble. It's college football attrition happens

jakedertreerolledarandomimagepostedincomment249at_f2a14d6f44152f77d7401f5ffd0eef1b.gif

Advertisement
When it was announced that Joe Yearby was leaving the program shortly after the season, everybody said, “huh, what?”

Then someone announced “Gus Edwards is transferring” and we had a panic on our hands on the Fourth of July.

Pretty sure everyone was caught off guard by the decision to transfer made by Allison, Courtel, Odogwu, Wright, James.

Dabo Swinney recently had to field questions about a "small" class of 15 recruits. His answer should help explain why they've been so successful. Click here: Swinney explains small recruiting class: Tigers don't run players off | TigerNet

Dabo isn't in year two discovering some guys are not capable or having guys realize they are out of their league. A minimal number of incapable kids transferring isn't necessarily a bad thing. It opens up scholies for more capable recruits.

CMR has 4 years to win at MIAMI. one year is gone. We probably have 10 players who need to find another team

Swinney has been at Clemson for how long??

lol nvm this a ROK thread... rock on ROK :backyard-pool:

Advertisement
Gus still boggles my mind. There was plenty of carries for him, and by all indications we will lean on the run game. IMO he woulda been better off here than as the main guy at Cuse (if he is even the main guy, I'm not familiar with their team).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Horrible take. Just b/c they'd all be 2nd teamers doesn't matter. That's the issue. You have some think they should be 1st teamers and want to start and think they can get to the NFL by starting somewhere instead of being 2nd.

Yearby is the only loss..perhaps Allison a second..the rest brought nothing but below average skills or were problems...

Advertisement
Players all over the country are leaving programs, especially the grad transfer types, and they
are leaving all programs from the perrenial top10 to the lower-echelon.
Much ado about nothing.

Newsflash, another 7-10 players are going to leave the program, because WE WANT THEM TO, or its better for their careers. Best case, Sonny was the backup RT, and its very possible that Herbert would pass him before the end of the year.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back