Hold the phone

Advertisement
Just sports evolution. There's more white dunkers now-a-days too. White kids are trying new things/positions.

I don't really believe in the whole race/athleticism thing. IMO it's always boiled down to your parents genetics (if they're athletic or not) and WHAT YOU DO WITH THOSE GENETICS.

Growing up with black kids, we challenged each other physically/athletically basically every day. Even walking in the hallways at school, we'd challenge each other to jump up and touch the lights on the ceiling. We did stuff like that for bragging rights. During lunch we would go outside and try to dunk on the basketball hoops instead of hanging in the cafeteria with the white kids. Stuff like that.

Kids that grow up in black neighborhoods compete like this every day. And if you have good genetics, it's just natural that you'll turn into a good athlete. You put a white kid with good genetics in a constantly competitive environment like that, you're gonna build an athlete. It's no different than kids playing soccer on a daily basis in Latin countries.

And even the kids who don't grow up this way are closing the athletic gap with the increased availability of off-field training and competition.
To me it's always been a cultural thing more-so than a race thing. I was the only 220+ pounds person on my college football team that could dunk a basketball, and I'm Italian, so... *shrug*

You got a lot of white boys right now in the NCAA and NFL who have 38+ inch verts and run sub 4.5-4.6 forties.
Jason Sehorn won the Footlocker Slam Dunk contest like 3 years in a row, and he's white as mayonnaise.

@mirvin88 an white gurls have onion ***'s now also, what a world we live in. #SweetCornFeedGoodEaten

PS: @djnellz would you eat some of that sweet corn casserole.

KRnZvog.jpg

Go Canes

Burying my face in it and don’t care if I suffocate.

Sto

Stop hyping him up. Tape is so so and he plays in a smaller school division. Not McCaffrey...at all. Remember I was the first to say Lingard was overrated before he set foot on the campus. Y'all better listen to me😎

Excuse me sir... you joined us in 2020 and only have 8 posts here. When exactly did you say "Lingard was overrated"?

Im not an expert on genetics but how can people say race has nothing to do with athleticism.
Just look all the sprint and jump finals at the olympics for both men and women, the nba, nfl skill positions.
They are all almost 90% black athletes.

Advertisement
Just sports evolution. There's more white dunkers now-a-days too. White kids are trying new things/positions.

I don't really believe in the whole race/athleticism thing. IMO it's always boiled down to your parents genetics (if they're athletic or not) and WHAT YOU DO WITH THOSE GENETICS.

Growing up with black kids, we challenged each other physically/athletically basically every day. Even walking in the hallways at school, we'd challenge each other to jump up and touch the lights on the ceiling. We did stuff like that for bragging rights. During lunch we would go outside and try to dunk on the basketball hoops instead of hanging in the cafeteria with the white kids. Stuff like that.

Kids that grow up in black neighborhoods compete like this every day. And if you have good genetics, it's just natural that you'll turn into a good athlete. You put a white kid with good genetics in a constantly competitive environment like that, you're gonna build an athlete. It's no different than kids playing soccer on a daily basis in Latin countries.

And even the kids who don't grow up this way are closing the athletic gap with the increased availability of off-field training and competition.
To me it's always been a cultural thing more-so than a race thing. I was the only 220+ pounds person on my college football team that could dunk a basketball, and I'm Italian, so... *shrug*

You got a lot of white boys right now in the NCAA and NFL who have 38+ inch verts and run sub 4.5-4.6 forties.
Jason Sehorn won the Footlocker Slam Dunk contest like 3 years in a row, and he's white as mayonnaise.

Eh, it's definitely a combo with human evolution imo. African Americans do have more type II muscle fibers (fast twitch) than whites. But I do agree that if more white dudes grew up culturally trying these things we'd see more just based on odds.

Disclaimer for any antifa types on here. I'm as white as you can get.

Excuse me sir... you joined us in 2020 and only have 8 posts here. When exactly did you say "Lingard was overrated"?
No I joined under a different name before Lingard hit the campus. I said he was overrated and Cam Davis would be the better back. I was subsequently blocked. Smh. Now I'm back to speak the gospel again.

Advertisement

stop it. For every Jason Sehorn there's 100000 unathletic Europeans. It's all about genetics Black's are the most athletically gifted because of the slave breeding farms. When they outlawed the importation of new slaves they started slave breeding farms. Yes. It was very similar to the system that dog breeders use... but more diabolical. Look it up.Another part of history that proud Americans know nothing about.

stop it. For every Jason Sehorn there's 100000 unathletic Europeans. It's all about genetics Black's are the most athletically gifted because of the slave breeding farms. When they outlawed the importation of new slaves they started slave breeding farms. Yes. It was very similar to the system that dog breeders use... but more diabolical. Look it up.Another part of history that proud Americans know nothing about.

No I joined under a different name before Lingard hit the campus. I said he was overrated and Cam Davis would be the better back. I was subsequently blocked. Smh. Now I'm back to speak the gospel again.

I'm no Nostradamus, but I predict history will repeat itself here.

Advertisement
Im not an expert on genetics but how can people say race has nothing to do with athleticism.
Just look all the sprint and jump finals at the olympics for both men and women, the nba, nfl skill positions.
They are all almost 90% black athletes.
I thoroughly explained why.

I know plenty about it.
And if two white people with good genetics procreate you'll get the same results. You think guys like JJ Watt and the Bosa brothers were created in a lab?

I thoroughly explained why.

No you didn't, all you did is make a lot of assumptions.

Growing up around black people or a black neighborhood wont make you athletic.

That's like saying if the best US athletes played soccer the US will dominate the sport.

A cultural thing is the type of sports certain regions choose to play, not the athletic ability they develop.

Advertisement
Disclaimer: I hardly follow recruiting outside of the Canes

The #1 APB and #3 RB is a Caucasian Duke Johnson?

Not to make this a race thing but I went back 20 years and couldn't find a white kid cracking the top 5.

View attachment 119212

Oh and **** Clemson.

watch him this kid is legit. Plays
Like mccaffrey and ran faster than mccaffrey in high school

Now Macho you know **** well Italians have black in them especially those sicilians, thanks to Hannibal Barca and roughly 50K of his african buddies spent 15 years whooping it up in Italy around 217 BC. So growing up of course you fit in with black kids.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back