Highest Paid Coaches

Got the feeling Lanning may be moving up. Had no idea Stoops was making that much for a team that is always somewhat mediocre. His record at UK is something like 76-68. He's also only had two 10-win seasons. Lot of money for averaging 6 wins/year. I'm in the wrong profession!

Advertisement

I'm going to approach those schools and offer CIS' services of "remote corching by Gameday thread".

We call in plays by porsting.

TELL ME WE WOULD DO WORSE THAN NORVELL?

We offer 50% savings in salary, plus the other existing FTE cuts, we cook'n.

@DMoney @Peter Ariz will have that proper studio in no time. Upgrade you Coleco Vision graphics and whatnot.

Top 10 coaches should be averaging 10 wins. Multiple coaches in that top 10 won't achieve that. Thanks for wasting more of our time.

You realize it's mid-season, right?

Your posts are absolutely worthless. You're yapping about "not winning 10 games" at mid-season. You might be one of the dumbest posters on the board.

Advertisement
Keep this post ready for a quick link during recruiting season because too many people around here are saying stupid **** like..."Mario is getting paid too well to lose out on a recruit like 'insert name'"

As if virtually every single coach he loses them to isn't getting paid more than him.

Lol soon as he said takeout Norvell that conversation ended. Like someone saying take away all of TVD interceptions and we had the Best QB... B#### what lol

What a dumb post.

We can all acknowledge that Prison Mike tricked F$U into giving him a massive and unwarranted raise. The other 11 coaches making $9M or more are pretty much earning their pay, though.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Al Golden should be there. 12 million a year to keep him out of Miami.

And a few nickels for Daddy Doritos on the side.

Advertisement
Gundy stealing money....like the guy but his teams usually underachieve. And Napier at $7.7 million....hahaha...with a $26 million buyout.....

Advertisement
Back