Highest Paid Coaches

Advertisement
Someone needs to put Norvell's face over this

1000049570.gif

Advertisement
Cristobal needs a raise, I mean that. I would take him to 10 mil minimum. This program would be in a very different place without him. We are never going to find a better man, one that works harder and is more passionate about this university and those kids that he loves so much. He represents himself, the program and the university in a way that makes us all very proud.

Lot of losing going on in that top 10.

What?

If you take Prison Mike Norvell out of the Top 12 ($9M or more salary), the W-L record for the other 11 is 52-15.

In the Top 12, there are only 3 coaches who do not have either 5 or 6 wins. Prison Mike, Riley at USC, and Stoops at Kentucky.

"Lot of losing". What a joke.

What?

If you take Prison Mike Norvell out of the Top 12 ($9M or more salary), the W-L record for the other 11 is 52-15.

In the Top 12, there are only 3 coaches who do not have either 5 or 6 wins. Prison Mike, Riley at USC, and Stoops at Kentucky.

Top 10 coaches should be averaging 10 wins. Multiple coaches in that top 10 won't achieve that. Thanks for wasting more of our time.

Advertisement
Cristobal needs a raise, I mean that. I would take him to 10 mil minimum. This program would be in a very different place without him. We are never going to find a better man, one that works harder and is more passionate about this university and those kids that he loves so much. He represents himself, the program and the university in a way that makes us all very proud.
Being a private university not having to report all finances, Mario makes more than advertised

I love Mario, but disagree, let him stack 3 top 10 finishes together first like some of the other coaches on that lisT

Also 0 state income taxes in Florida

Advertisement
I think you’re right. ****… We are watching a Mario team w the #1 passing game in the country. He will do whatever it takes. Apparently.

What?

Proverbs 26:4-5 New American Standard Bible - NASB 1995 (NASB1995)

Do not answer a fool according to his folly, Or you will also be like him. Answer a fool as his folly deserves, That he not be wise in his own eyes.

Advertisement
Imagine paying Mark Stoops $9mill a year for that God awful sh*tty product he puts on the field every year.

Top 10 coaches should be averaging 10 wins. Multiple coaches in that top 10 won't achieve that. Thanks for wasting more of our time.
Lol soon as he said takeout Norvell that conversation ended. Like someone saying take away all of TVD interceptions and we had the Best QB... B#### what lol

Advertisement
Back