High School Football Fall 2024

That Billy Tucker tweet above list Milton as #7 and Buford as #20. Are those their national rankings or Georgia rankings? Is Buford in a higher classification but ranked lower than Milton in a lower classification? I know a little bit about which teams are good in GA but not familiar with the classifications
Yeah that’s national rankings, and yeah, Milton is in a lower classification, they’re 5A and Buford is 6A. Both were 7A last year, but 6A is now the highest classification.

Buford, I believe, is actually smaller in enrollment but in a higher classification due to having more out of area kids and there’s a multiplier put on that for classification purposes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah that’s national rankings, and yeah, Milton is in a lower classification, they’re 5A and Buford is 6A. Both were 7A last year, but 6A is now the highest classification.

Buford, I believe, is actually smaller in enrollment but in a higher classification due to having more out of area kids and there’s a multiplier put on that for classification purposes.
Got it thanks!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Where is Texas?
3oEdvdkSja6nXmOoqA.gif

Who?!?!?

You know I'm not allowed to talk about that place that shall remain nameless on here!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back