High School Football Fall 2024

Advertisement
Thinking about riding over for this one, I’m sure it’s going to be a packed house.

Side note, Buford is building a new football stadium and that whole school is now going to look like a small college.

There’s also this one on ESPN2 tonight

IMG_8054.webp

Advertisement
Less top end talent on Buford than I remember in a while, at least in the senior class. Meanwhile Milton seems to be **** near all seniors and top 100 guys in the state.

August 24 Broward county showcase at St.Thomas Aquinas-

4pm Las Vegas Bishop Gorman vs St.Thomas Aquinas

8pm St.John Bosco vs Hollywood Chaminade

There are other great games as well at different venues
8/24 Hoover(Alabama) at Western-This could be Westerns best team ever-Great shot at winning it all-

8/23 Milton(Georgia) at American Heritage Plantation

8/22 Miami Northwestern at Coconut Creek

Advertisement
Good win for Luke and Milton. He definitely struggled some but also had some good throws. Some the receivers dropped too.

Solid game overall with ****** weather.

Milton plays American heritage next Thursday night in miami. It's on national TV too.

I live in buford and boy they gonna be upset about tonight lol
Wait till they play mill creek. That's huge game in this area.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought Nickel played solid. He had a rushing TD called back then threw a TD next play on beautiful fade type throw.

Buford was #1 team in highest classification in Georgia. They arent as loaded on offense, but their defense is loaded with 7 Power 4 commits on that side of ball.
This. Lots of people keep wanting to throw shade at Nickel, but the kid wins. And a win over Buford is always big.

I thought Nickel played solid. He had a rushing TD called back then threw a TD next play on beautiful fade type throw.

Buford was #1 team in highest classification in Georgia. They arent as loaded on offense, but their defense is loaded with 7 Power 4 commits on that side of ball.
That Billy Tucker tweet above list Milton as #7 and Buford as #20. Are those their national rankings or Georgia rankings? Is Buford in a higher classification but ranked lower than Milton in a lower classification? I know a little bit about which teams are good in GA but not familiar with the classifications

Advertisement
Back