Hey Mario [kneeling is a thing]

What's the recruiting pitch now, come play for me so I can duck your kids over after they worked so hard to fight back and take the lead.
Same recruiting pitch it's always been - you'll play early and often because this roster is starved of talent on the 2 deep.

Advertisement
Again this is 100% on Mario but why the **** did nobody on the field say nah this is over we aren’t running a play and call a TO themselves?

A supposed 1st round QB can’t count? The “smartest guy on the field” center can’t count? Nobody can ******* count?
It's called Arrogance. Plain and simple.
We're so arrogant that we're going to run the ball when the game is already in hand.
Putrid. Offense had no energy (except X as always)
Remember how Bowling Green PUT IT on GTech last week.
Refs sucked but isn't that to be expected? Refs didn't throw 3 INTs (and they were bad throws)

We now go live to Mario Cristobal:

Fail Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Advertisement
It’s not a head scratcher , it’s worse than corching. I don’t even have the word to describe how bad this is. Chris Webber has no word for this.

Yeah other than the magnitude of the mistake that Webber made this is far far far stupider. Also if this team is not mentally tough a loss like this could destroy the season. We are literally the total clowns of college football for the next few days heading into a potential buzzsaw in North Carolina.

Anxiously awaiting Joaquin and all the tire crew to chime in on Twitter. Let's see if the opine with the same intensity about their boy making Manny Al-Radio Clappy seem like f*cking Vince Lombardi in comparison as a gameday coach tonight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's a **** sight better than the last 6 Head Coaches we had (I'd say 7 but that guy has a ring, through no fault of his own I might add).

This is one game - we weren't winning it all this year, we don't have the horses. I'd say people need to be careful not to throw the baby out with the bathwater, but judging by the threads I'm reading they've thrown the bath and the sink out too.
Lol don’t have the horses to beat Ga Tech.

waka flocka GIF

Advertisement
Don’t remind me, liquor bottle here I come
Honestly, Charlotte sucked so much and the general people of North Carolina are ****y enough that I'm probably just done with the Panthers.

It's been a misery factory since 2015 and they've just made one of the worst trades in NFL history to guarantee the next two years will be worse. I've lost what luster I had for that franchise.

This was the sentiment from most when he was hired.He would bring structure,culture and recruit but will also be a huge liability on game days.He would also get you 9-10 win seasons but that was the ceiling.
As a person that wanted Mario here.. I knew game day was his biggest weakness and he loses games that he have no reason to lose. You can’t ignore the track record

Advertisement
Back