2025 Herbert Scroggins III, EDGE - Benedictine Military School (Savannah, GA)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Auburn has kicked our *** on the trail going back to Corey Lemonier.

Their boosters go extra when it’s against us. I see nothing different with this recruitment. I’ll be shocked if we land him.
This is a new era brother. We have one of the elite recruiting HC's in the country, and we can pay for recruits now.

Now you can get some money and live in Auburn, or you can get some money, and live in Miami.

Also Savannah is more city vibe than Auburn.

I’ll get a comprehensive update later this week before the Canes Connection call. I think so.

Comprehensive?

Excuse Me What GIF by CocoJuice

Advertisement
What a great name, that alone I want him. Only video I can find of Herbert and unless everybody here is 5'7 he looks pretty tall. Footage from 9 months ago

Advertisement
I actually like this strategy right now. We’re being talked about a ton by the national media as a dark horse this year, and for good reason: we have the best QB in the conference, the best WR unit in the conference, a top 3 back, a top 3 OL, a top 3 DL. Sharp money has been pouring in on our win total, a lot to like about the actual roster configuration of this 2024 team (on paper).

It’s almost a reverse of last year. I see a ton more blue chips in the boat early to capitalize on momentum pre-season and keep the hype train rolling. Late June/July/early August could be really fun, then depending on how everything is going…cherry pick some blue chippers late.

Then, Mario has to keep up his end of the bargain and win games…lots of them. Or it’s all for naught.

I actually like this strategy right now. We’re being talked about a ton by the national media as a dark horse this year, and for good reason: we have the best QB in the conference, the best WR unit in the conference, a top 3 back, a top 3 OL, a top 3 DL. Sharp money has been pouring in on our win total, a lot to like about the actual roster configuration of this 2024 team (on paper).

It’s almost a reverse of last year. I see a ton more blue chips in the boat early to capitalize on momentum pre-season and keep the hype train rolling. Late June/July/early August could be really fun, then depending on how everything is going…cherry pick some blue chippers late.

Then, Mario has to keep up his end of the bargain and win games…lots of them. Or it’s all for naught.
Exactly we capitalize on this momentum plus do good on the field we'll have another top 5 class

Advertisement

all he has to do is stay out the way let dawson and guidry cook

This is a new era brother. We have one of the elite recruiting HC's in the country, and we can pay for recruits now.

Now you can get some money and live in Auburn, or you can get some money, and live in Miami.

Also Savannah is more city vibe than Auburn.
These dudes still think it’s 2011 and we’re rolling out Al Golden to pitch his “pillars” to kids who are getting bags from SEC schools. We’re the bag school now. Auburn should never beat us for a player now. They’re not on our recruiting level.

Advertisement
Back