Helmet logo in the endzone

west-end-zone.webp

Advertisement
When the Dolphins play there the day following a Canes home game it makes it hard to re-paint the endzones.

mods, lock the thread.

what are you talking about , they can easily spray paint in into the endzone . I dont recall golden ever doing it

That's because you're probably not very smart.

[video=youtube;yk7VLi5taWw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk7VLi5taWw[/video]

Advertisement
They should ABSOLUTLY bring it back. The Dullphins have a white facemask as well. Wouldn't be hard to replace the U as they do the same thing at midfield.

Advertisement
Temple paints their end zones for big games. Then the Eagles just spray paint over it. But apparently we can't do that for some reason in Miami.

what are you talking about , they can easily spray paint in into the endzone . I dont recall golden ever doing it

That's because you're probably not very smart.

[video=youtube;yk7VLi5taWw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk7VLi5taWw[/video]

yea we should bring it back

Big Gus the Bus with 38 yards on 12 carries...

Lol at Devante Parker taunting Burns and throwing the football at him after the TD. If Miami did that we would have been given the death penalty.

That was one of the super low times. They straight bullied us.

I can't even be mad at the **** talking bc we just straight up took it.

Advertisement
Has it occurred to anyone that maybe Miami just doesn't give a fvck about helmets in the end zone?

Advertisement
This thread is a fakkot test.

Anyone that actually gives a shīt about whether there's some painted helmet in the endzone is a lace curtain, pole-smoking, Bravo-watching-with-the-girls flaming fakkot.

I've been saying for a while that they need to step up their "smoke" game and have smoke spray down from the overhang at Hard Rock Stadium all around the entire field. It would be amazing to have smoke raining down on the crowd as the team enters the field. Anyone who's been blasted with that smoke knows it energizes the crowd. Couple that with some crazy green and orange lights and some good tunes, and it would be amazing. Further, it would incentivize the fans to get to their seats a bit earlier and would again make our entrance unique. Right now, every college and pro team runs out through smoke. It's time for us to step up our game.

Advertisement
Back