Head to Head Against the Big Boys: Texas Edition

Loy thinks it will be a Texas, Miami and Bama battle for Javion Hilson.

Advertisement
who are the kids that they beat us out for that makes them a threat to our recruiting?.

Considering were not in their state a ton...and we arent in play on alot of the same recruits even nationally i mean @lindend TRACKS this and looking above thats not a huge list of cross recruited kids above.
The sample size of the past does not predict the future in my opinion.

Texas recruits the same way we do. They go for OL they can develop. They go for the skill guys. They love going after dudes on the DL. i fully believe, we're going to cross paths with them more and more. Just cause we don't go much into Texas, doesn't mean they won't run into us outside of Texas.

Texas and Sark are just getting started. If he wins the SEC and a playoff game, he's going to have a stranglehold on the top recruiting class for a while.

Mario & Sark only crossed each other for one year at Bama. But they know what it looks like to build that powerhouse dynasty.

that's why I believe they'll be our biggest threat moving forward. Not FSU. Not LSU. Not UF. Not Ohio St.

The sample size of the past does not predict the future in my opinion.

Texas recruits the same way we do. They go for OL they can develop. They go for the skill guys. They love going after dudes on the DL. i fully believe, we're going to cross paths with them more and more. Just cause we don't go much into Texas, doesn't mean they won't run into us outside of Texas.

Texas and Sark are just getting started. If he wins the SEC and a playoff game, he's going to have a stranglehold on the top recruiting class for a while.

Mario & Sark only crossed each other for one year at Bama. But they know what it looks like to build that powerhouse dynasty.

that's why I believe they'll be our biggest threat moving forward. Not FSU. Not LSU. Not UF. Not Ohio St.

Yea....I dont see it on the bolded

Texas HASNT just started becoming a recruiting juggernaut because of SARK ( i know he learned some under Saban on recruit department).

They have ALWAYS been a recruiting juggernaut. Its why they have been considered the most overrated program that does little with more for awhile now. I mean sh*t its been years where they didnt have a guy drafted this decade smh.

But yea Sark is a pretty good coach off the sauce.

I still think instate schools are always predominantly threats...and schools like Lsu ( we recruit Louisiana harder than tx) and Ohio state (have been down here for decades) seem to be more threats when they are rolling.

If you read one of my post after i stated i expect us to cross paths more with them in years to come....but as far as now and before definitely not a threat or factor with us too much.

I feel like how they are cooking now....They will try to lock down their state more and there will be more local push as usual TO tx..AND Mario AINT GOING TO TX TOO MUCH..NOW I FEEL LIKE THEIR IWLL BE 3-5 NATIONAL GUYS WE CROSS WITH...

I wish their *** dont bag up Hilson from Cocoa...IM 100 PERCENT COOL WITH THEM GETTING Ffrench, Dia Bell, Myron Charles.

Yea....I dont see it on the bolded

Texas HASNT just started becoming a recruiting juggernaut because of SARK ( i know he learned some under Saban on recruit department).

They have ALWAYS been a recruiting juggernaut. Its why they have been considered the most overrated program that does little with more for awhile now. I mean sh*t its been years where they didnt have a guy drafted this decade smh.

But yea Sark is a pretty good coach off the sauce.

I still think instate schools are always predominantly threats...and schools like Lsu ( we recruit Louisiana harder than tx) and Ohio state (have been down here for decades) seem to be more threats when they are rolling.

If you read one of my post after i stated i expect us to cross paths more with them in years to come....but as far as now and before definitely not a threat or factor with us too much.

I feel like how they are cooking now....They will try to lock down their state more and there will be more local push as usual TO tx..AND Mario AINT GOING TO TX TOO MUCH..NOW I FEEL LIKE THEIR IWLL BE 3-5 NATIONAL GUYS WE CROSS WITH...

I wish their *** dont bag up Hilson from Cocoa...IM 100 PERCENT COOL WITH THEM GETTING Ffrench, Dia Bell, Myron Charles.
All we need to do is draw a line from palm beach county down souf to Florida City and we’re golden.

ZTDnVlMU.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back