Hartley tweet

Advertisement
Teenagers are stupid.
I'm sure you show them the stats of fsu TE's compared to UM TE's and they believe it's just because they aren't there.
They probably think it will be different once they get there.
Exactly. Same mentality that leads a kid to Bama where there are 4 guys ahead of him on the depth chart instead of a school where he could start as a Freshman.

Except we'll be saying the opposite once our depth chart is stacked. Actually, aren't these the type of alphas we want? Kids who believe they are better than that 5* we have?

Whatever, I couldn't care less about mckitty. If he flips to us fine, otherwise **** him.

It's different.
I agree that you want kids that don't care about depth charts because they believe in themselves.
But this is not a depth chart issue. It's about how much a TE is featured in an offense.
The numbers don't lie Jimbo does not use them as much.

Tim Brewster is like an Uber pedophile or something...can convince teenage boys to do anything it seems. I'm sure he feels good about constantly prostituting himself and lying to kids.

Advertisement
Hartley is the skinny white dude that they end up writing books about because he somehow headed the Chinese mafia and was simultaneously a member of both Northern and Southern Mexican gangs. He's also responsible for at least 418 deaths in greater Chicago.

You mean he's the Meyer Lansky to the Italian Mafia.

Manny Diaz don't look exactly physically imposing, either.

Need to put the brains with the thugs.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kids make decisions because of different reasons and variables all the time. Can you really say with a straight face that as much as you love the Canes you would have still come to Miami and played D for Dorito? I don't think I could have. The difference though is that I would not have gone to UF, Notre Dame, or FSU. Thats why I was disappointed in the other Patchan, going to UF.

I'm not sure this is actually about coming to Miami under the past staff. I bet Richt has as many TEs playing in the league as us. Guy produced players and TE was one. But, yep players make decisions for different reasons and clearly getting to the league as a TE was not one for McKitty!

Qe8DBXl.jpg

Advertisement
Teenagers are stupid.
I'm sure you show them the stats of fsu TE's compared to UM TE's and they believe it's just because they aren't there.
They probably think it will be different once they get there.
Exactly. Same mentality that leads a kid to Bama where there are 4 guys ahead of him on the depth chart instead of a school where he could start as a Freshman.

Except we'll be saying the opposite once our depth chart is stacked. Actually, aren't these the type of alphas we want? Kids who believe they are better than that 5* we have?

Whatever, I couldn't care less about mckitty. If he flips to us fine, otherwise **** him.

It's different.
I agree that you want kids that don't care about depth charts because they believe in themselves.
But this is not a depth chart issue. It's about how much a TE is featured in an offense.
The numbers don't lie Jimbo does not use them as much.

Fair point about how a team uses the TE.

Advertisement
There were some good TEs here before Franks, too....

Anyway, we've had a lot of good ones and will keep producing them - that's the main point....

Mandial Fultcher made it into the NFL for a few years in the late 90's as well. Played for Oakland if I recall.

Advertisement
Back