Harbor 2.2

Any idea why this dude has more tackles(2)(I'm assuming they came off ints or special teams) than catches(ZERO) even though he's still listed as a WR??
Interested GIF by Nick Cannon
He’s a cheat code on the NCAA game. Has done nothing in real life though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
His problem is, he's not a WR.

Kid should've been playing as an Edge rusher from the jump.
TRUE... and that's also a part of Coaches utilizing his talents. I can understand(barely) letting him play the position HE wants to play in his first year but naw man, as a coach, you gotta do what is best for the team at all times.

TRUE... and that's also a part of Coaches utilizing his talents. I can understand(barely) letting him play the position HE wants to play in his first year but naw man, as a coach, you gotta do what is best for the team at all times.
My guess is that he’d leave then and they probably want him to stay. Reminds me of James Williams playing safety instead of linebacker at UM.

Advertisement
My guess is that he’d leave then and they probably want him to stay. Reminds me of James Williams playing safety instead of linebacker at UM.
Similar narrative... kind of.... at least we saw that Williams can be serviceable at Safety. So losing him because of a position switch would have hurt a lil. But what would usce be losing if Harbor is so **** bent on playing wr and he transfers? He's already not doing a **** thing lol

His problem is, he's not a WR.

Kid should've been playing as an Edge rusher from the jump.
Everyone sees it but him. He’s a super smart young man, him playing wr makes me question if he truly loves football. It’s quite possible he loves track and likes football

Advertisement
Just for the Titans to move him to the position Miami supposedly preferred him to play.

Advertisement
Didn't see tape of him at any position that really looked like a top 100 football player. Maybe if they put a poll vault or hurdle on the field he'll cook

Is he still trying to do track? Gotta pick one
He had a great track season for a freshman. Finished 10th in 100 and 16th in the 200.

This is a classic situation of a kid who’s supremely talented but he’s playing two sports that fight each other at the college level. You need the weight for football and track you must stay lean. Dude could easily bulk up to 6’5 275 and be a force with his speed on the DL

Advertisement
Back