Had Arthur Brown stayed at Miami?

It didn't take Arthur Brown a year to get used to coaching.It took him a trip to the easy Big 12 North division to dominate.
@ UM 6 tkls...@Bay 8 tkls,1.5 sack,int...@OU 7 tkls,@OSU 9 tkls,@Texas 5 tkls,@ Ark 6 tkls....no forced fumbles all year 1 interception.Had his best games against Iowa State,Eastern Kentucky,Baylor,Kent State,A&M,and maybe OSU......He will be drafted in first 2 rounds and get smashed in college,I would say the same thing if he played for us too,trust me.Him and his brother came out of lil ol' Kansas ,got spoiled and can't handle competition,it's why they both transferred.

Advertisement
Maybe, just maybe, he got better as he got older with experience. And maybe, just maybe, the same would have happened had he stayed here. Not every 5-star recruit contributes immediately. Sometimes they need time and maturity to develop.

storm plays this year right?

Yeah I have been trying to find a ucf site because storm was my favorite player sand I was curious to see how he is doing over there

i was told by a friend who attends ucf for grad school that storm killed it during the spring game.

yeah when i talk to my friend close to the program he said Storm would shred lamar in practice and was head and shoulders better than him as a complete RB but , Storm was a pro at getting in randy shannon's dog house

Two things I think contributed to Brown transfering. One is Shannons doghouse. Second, he was probley home sick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Two things I think contributed to Brown transfering. One is Shannons doghouse. Second, he was probley home sick.

he was in the doghouse....

BUT hew transferred because of him getting in trouble.....kid likely would of got kicked out of school.

Advertisement
Arthur would have started in 2010. No way he'd have been behind Kylan Robinson at MLB. Was set up to be a pretty athletic group at LB with Spence, Brown and McCarthy the starters.

Advertisement
Why do we blame coaching for AB struggles when lesser heralded recruits like Spence,Mac, Sharp balled out... His season last year wasnt better than any of theirs... And come on he had 6 tackles against us and he did absolutely nothing in the 2nd half... He's going in the 1st rd but he isnt better than Spence. He had no affect on thegame last year.

Storm left when Al came in why are we blamin RS? RS failed here but you cant blaim everything onhim...

storm plays this year right?

Yeah I have been trying to find a ucf site because storm was my favorite player sand I was curious to see how he is doing over there

i was told by a friend who attends ucf for grad school that storm killed it during the spring game.

yeah when i talk to my friend close to the program he said Storm would shred lamar in practice and was head and shoulders better than him as a complete RB but , Storm was a pro at getting in randy shannon's dog house

Advertisement
Back