GT vs Cuse

Advertisement
I do think Syracuse has some pieces offensively but this GT team is also bad. McCord isn’t as bad as Ohio State fans want everyone to believe, and I like some of their receivers.

Seeing a tight end that has a neck roll out running routes (poorly) does make it seem like I’m watching a replay from 1997 though.
Truth be told early in the process I was hoping we were gonna give McCord a look

I like him at QB and never in a million years could let my brain accept we could land a Cam Ward type

Glad I was just being a *****

Some of you are so fuggin weird. You know other teams have guys that can play, it's ok to acknowledge that. If you follow football at all you know Syracuse can be tough in the dome when they have a decent team, no one is scared, just making observations.

Advertisement
I do think Syracuse has some pieces offensively but this GT team is also bad. McCord isn’t as bad as Ohio State fans want everyone to believe, and I like some of their receivers.

Seeing a tight end that has a neck roll out running routes (poorly) does make it seem like I’m watching a replay from 1997 though.
Syracuse also probably has the easiest schedule in the ACC. I really wouldn't be surprised to see them in the ACC Championship game.

Even if FSU is bad, they are still far more talented than just about every team Syracuse plays besides us. And they don't play Clemson or Louisville. So They play one of the likely top 4 teams, and 2 of the top 5.

So is Syracuse potentially good or is Florida State even worse than we thought using Georgia Tech as the barometer?

Advertisement
So is Syracuse potentially good or is Florida State even worse than we thought using Georgia Tech as the barometer?
I mean they lost to BC worse than they did vs GT. And FSU should have beat GT if they just picked up the fumble.

BC>>GT
FSU=GT

Some of you are so fuggin weird. You know other teams have guys that can play, it's ok to acknowledge that. If you follow football at all you know Syracuse can be tough in the dome when they have a decent team, no one is scared, just making observations.
Talk about weird?

How about thinking what we say here matters at all when it comes to the game

Truth be told early in the process I was hoping we were gonna give McCord a look

I like him at QB and never in a million years could let my brain accept we could land a Cam Ward type

Glad I was just being a *****
We would’ve won plenty of games with him with the rest of the roster. But I wouldn’t have had anywhere near the ceiling of expectations.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We would’ve won plenty of games with him with the rest of the roster. But I wouldn’t have had anywhere near the ceiling of expectations.
All trolling aside (I love everyone in this thread)

Both teams have some good coaching and some good players. I know FSU blows but that GT game was impressive to me

We will have to bring the heat to win but with the leadership we have on this team I don’t worry about that

GT looked solid against FSU. They seemed legit “tuff & fizzical” and they play disciplined football. Their strengths reflect those of their HC (a former OL). GT is better this yr than they were last yr (when they “beat” us)..,and should not be taken lightly.

Cuse will also be a good test. Their QB is solid but not spectacular.

We should beat both teams by at least 7-10 pts, if we take them seriously. If we take them lightly at all (and make other mistakes), they will win.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back