GT vs Cuse

J A M O N D

Freshman
I have my eyes on this game today. We’ve all heard how GT is a good team, but I just think FSU is horrible. Good early test for them up in carrier dome.

Advertisement
Syracuse looked good on that first drive. They could be interesting as a last game if they all stay healthy
They have the easiest schedule in the conference. If they are above average, they have a chance to have a good record when we go up there.

Advertisement
Took Cuse. Had that in the betting thread. I think GT is a little over hyped and Syracuse not enough. They have some skill and I think McCord is gonna settle in there nicely. He is no scrub

Our fans have been shaking in their boots over both of these mid *** teams

Should be a fun thread to follow

Advertisement
Kyle McCord is going to win a lot of games at cuse. He is a legit thrower of the football. The test will be when they face a team with a pass rush. He looks great today but GT gets zero pressure.

Kyle McCord is going to win a lot of games at cuse. He is a legit thrower of the football. The test will be when they face a team with a pass rush. He looks great today but GT gets zero pressure.
It was when I really realized how ****** Ryan Day is at calling plays. The Notre Dame game McCord really locked in when they needed it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I do think Syracuse has some pieces offensively but this GT team is also bad. McCord isn’t as bad as Ohio State fans want everyone to believe, and I like some of their receivers.

Seeing a tight end that has a neck roll out running routes (poorly) does make it seem like I’m watching a replay from 1997 though.

Advertisement
Back