@ GT 1:00PM ESPNU

Angel has been very good the last couple of weeks. He had a bad game today. There is something wrong with Tonye. At the game, watching him in between plays, when he was subbed out, he very lethargic and at one point almost limping.

As for the game, we won. It was an ACC road game against a team that had played really played tough at home. I'll take it. We're 18-4, 7-3.

Advertisement
Its going to suck to see McClellan go but im ready for Angel to be out of here. McClellan just might play his way in to the first round with some more performances like this one.

When Angel plays well he is very good and also underappreciated around here I'll admit he's very frustrating, but we can critique his game without being ****heads about it. Also if we're going to do anything this year we're going to need him

When Angel plays well he is very good and also underappreciated around here I'll admit he's very frustrating, but we can critique his game without being ****heads about it. Also if we're going to do anything this year we're going to need him

True. His game is hit and miss. When he is on he gives this team a lot but when he is off he looks like a cancer on the court. He needs to find a way to not have his typical horrendous Angel games. It would even be okay if he just had normal bad games but when he is off it just gets nasty and hard to watch. Hopefully he strings together a few good Angel games in the tournament because I think we can go pretty far if he does but games like today and I doubt we go far.

True. His game is hit and miss. When he is on he gives this team a lot but when he is off he looks like a cancer on the court. He needs to find a way to not have his typical horrendous Angel games. It would even be okay if he just had normal bad games but when he is off it just gets nasty and hard to watch. Hopefully he strings together a few good Angel games in the tournament because I think we can go pretty far if he does but games like today and I doubt we go far.
commentators keep harping on it because it is true. As Angel goes, so will the Canes. We have enough depth to win without his 15 pts, but when he is on our game is at another level.

When he is off its equally as bad. Down the stretch last year I was convinced he was shaving points.

Advertisement
commentators keep harping on it because it is true. As Angel goes, so will the Canes. We have enough depth to win without his 15 pts, but when he is on our game is at another level.

When he is off its equally as bad. Down the stretch last year I was convinced he was shaving points.
Yeah its crazy. Ive never seen a player who can be so good one night and then so bad other nights. Even my brother who is a Florida fan has noticed this about his game and it drives him crazy too.

Angel is a tremendous part of "this" team and anyone who says otherwise is a potato. With that said he played bad today. He cannot go 0-6 against good opponents in the NCAA Tourney.

Advertisement
6 assists and only 1 turnover so he didnt do everything wrong.

He didn't have a terrible game. He didn't make shots... That happens! He didn't take bad shots, like he sometimes does. I don't get all the *****ing.

This team has big time chemistry issues, and I believe that it stems from Newton. How about him draining that 3 as the shot clock expires, then during the time out I believe they were subbing him out (because he refuses to play defense) and he throws a fit. Coach L and another coach have to tend to his hissy fit instead of coaching. Then he is back on the floor.

Advertisement
Back