MMA Grappling/BJJ/Wrestling

Advertisement
not playing live for me for some reason. Flo is a mission sometimes
It's depends on your subscription I think.

If you have the yearly annual plan it should be playing live. If you have the monthly plan then Idk if they allow live access for it.

It's depends on your subscription I think.

If you have the yearly annual plan it should be playing live. If you have the monthly plan then Idk if they allow live access for it.
thanks, I'll look into it. I have the Flo Sports Pro... whatever that means

watched the replay of Tainan vs J Rod. Love J Rods aggressive style, but Tainan is a problem. He's just too sticky and always maintains a connection to control

and Surprised Crelinten handled Corbe so well. Deandre is legit. I like that kid

Jonnatas Gracie just won the Middleweight championship against Jacob Couch.

He dominated side control & top mount for the entire match. He pretty much had a Kimora locked in for almost 8 minutes, but decided not to go for the sub because he didn't want to risk it. He basically just stifled all of Jacob's single leg maneuvers & kept him from being able to work in a Triangle or heel hook.

Advertisement
Jonnatas Gracie just won the Middleweight championship against Jacob Couch.

He dominated side control & top mount for the entire match. He pretty much had a Kimora locked in for almost 8 minutes, but decided not to go for the sub because he didn't want to risk it. He basically just stifled all of Jacob's single leg maneuvers & kept him from being able to work in a Triangle or heel hook.
Jacob is one strong white boy. That Brasil juice hits different though

Diego Pato to just got the sub on Fabricio Andrey Boa constrictor style Rear Naked choke.

He was actually losing for most of the match with Fabricio having top mount control & almost getting in a side Kimura, but Diego just played fantastic defense & kept scrambling to get out of it. He eventually took his back when Fabi let up & got tired & them Diego just worked'em.

Gordon Ryan wins again...

Caught Josh Saunders in a heel hook.

He passed side control & leg locked him. Saunders had really good Defense for most of the match, but then he got too complacent defending against Ryan's Underhook passes. He got his hips too high off the mat & Ryan swept underneath to get single leg control & wrapped his knee up.

He's now 9-0 at WNO, still undefeated, undisputed Heavyweight champion.

Danaher disciples are absolute Masters at leg locks.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Surprised no one has mentioned Craig Jones and his war on ADCC. It's not only warranted (for fighter pay) but he is absolutely hilarious.

Advertisement
Surprised no one has mentioned Craig Jones and his war on ADCC. It's not only warranted (for fighter pay) but he is absolutely hilarious.
Craig is a troll that couldn't win ADCC so he set out on destroying it. Its truly sad because Grappling has grown more in the last 2 years than it had in the prior decade combined.

I'm also ****ed because I already bought my ADCC tickets and CJI will have a ton of talent, like the Ruotolos, that me and my boy wanted to watch.

Advertisement
ADCC has lost Millions for decades just because the Sheik Tahnoon has a love for the sport. This is the first year that they are actually profitable and they decided to think big picture and spend millions on the production of this years ADCC. They rented the T-Mobile arena and have spent the kind of money on production that will finally bring institutional level sponsors to the sport. They are doing this because they know its the only way they can have a truly professional sport with sustainable profits that can be shared with its athletes.

Redirecting that production cost so that 2 athletes get to leave with a million dollars each does nothing for the sport. It just dilutes it, because Craig chose to have the event on the same day as ADCC. He's a coke head that bangs lady boys and can't reach the pinnacle of the sport so he'd rather watch it burn.

Last edited:
Craig is a troll that couldn't win ADCC so he set out on destroying it. Its truly sad because Grappling has grown more in the last 2 years than it had in the prior decade combined.

I'm also ****ed because I already bought my ADCC tickets and CJI will have a ton of talent, like the Ruotolos, that me and my boy wanted to watch.
I can understand why you're upset. I find him hilarious.

ADCC has lost Millions for decades just because the Sheik Tahnoon has a love for the sport. This is the first year that they are actually profitable and they decided to think big picture and spend millions on the production of this years ADCC. They rented the T-Mobile arena and have spent the kind of money on production that will finally bring institutional level sponsors to the sport. They are doing this because they know the only way they can have a truly professional sport with sustainable profits that can be shared with its athletes.

Redirecting that production cost so that 2 athletes get to leave with a million dollars each does nothing for the sport. It just dilutes it, because Craig chose to have the event on the same day as ADCC. He's a coke head that bangs lady boys and can't reach the pinnacle of the sport so he'd rather watch it burn.
You certainly have followed it longer than I have. It seems this is still a ways away from being a profitable career/sport. I find him hilarious regardless of what he snorts or pokes lol

Advertisement
Back