Grad Transfer QB?

Advertisement
Don't know if this guy is still out there:

UGA quarterback Brice Ramsey to transfer

Ramsey, who will graduate from Georgia in May and will be eligible immediately per the NCAA graduate transfer rule, also served time as the Dawgs punter the last two seasons. Under center, he threw for 582 yards and four touchdowns with four interceptions during his three-year career.

https://campusinsiders.com/news/uga-qb-brice-ramsey-transfer-03-14-2017/

The guy Rick turned into a Punter? LOL

There aren't really any viable Grad Transfer QB's available...

I know Kyle Bolin is transferring from Louisville, but he sucks & it wouldn't make any sense bringing him in.

Richt's gonna go with Shirreffs or Rosier, as much as I would like for him to go with Perry, I don't see Richt doing it.

I think he's already made his choice, but he's "leaving the door open" for the appearance of the QB race to look as if it's not already over.

I could be wrong like I often am, but I really think he's already picked his guy. The only thing that would change it, is if Rosier/Shirreffs just absolutely suck in Fall camp.

Advertisement
I heard Jack Allison is transferring out of Miami, big time recruit. Maybe we could look into him? He's from Florida so might have some interest

I know Kyle Bolin is transferring from Louisville, but he sucks & it wouldn't make any sense bringing him in.

Richt's gonna go with Shirreffs or Rosier, as much as I would like for him to go with Perry, I don't see Richt doing it.

I think he's already made his choice, but he's "leaving the door open" for the appearance of the QB race to look as if it's not already over.

I could be wrong like I often am, but I really think he's already picked his guy. The only thing that would change it, is if Rosier/Shirreffs just absolutely suck in Fall camp.

It'll be a smarter play to let Rosier/Shirreffs lose the job than to let Perry lose the job. Let those 2 either run things steadily or stink it up and insert Perry to save the day. It could kill Perry's confidence or mess him up for an extended period to let him start the season as the starter before he's actually ready.

I like the freshmans coming in off the bench to save the day more than I like relying on him from the beginning and then having to yank him if he stinks.

It'll be a smarter play to let Rosier/Shirreffs lose the job than to let Perry lose the job. Let those 2 either run things steadily or stink it up and insert Perry to save the day. It could kill Perry's confidence or mess him up for an extended period to let him start the season as the starter before he's actually ready.

I like the freshmans coming in off the bench to save the day more than I like relying on him from the beginning and then having to yank him if he stinks.
Whatever beats FSU is what's best... That game is super important for us in recruiting this year.

If we wanna hold onto the #1 ranking for #Storm18 we gotta stop the streak & beat FSU, because if we lose to them, you can bet money you'll see some kids decommitting.

The same way Allison just announced his transfer after spring will clear the smoke if anyone becomes available. For now we just need patience....Michigan hasn't even returned from wearing frat tunics yet

Advertisement
Brice Ramsey, former Georgia quarterback(and punter), is available. The only thing I remember about him is that god-awful performance he had against Alabama in 2015, so I'm not sure if he's even better than Rosier or Shirreffs.

I'll pass on that... the 2018 team will be even more loaded. Let's start a qb who will be here and grow with his receivers(Allison or perry). Richt and the staff thinks VERY highly of nkosi perry
I agree

Every now and the you say something not completely ridiculous

N'Kosi Perry
Malik Rosier
Evan Shirreffs
Cade Weldon

.... no need to get a grad transfer just to hold a clip board we have Evan Shirreffs for that. And definitely doesnt make since to get one for the hopes of actually playing for us when we have a talent like N'Kosi Perry coming.

I'm not taking anything away from the importance of the QB position,.. But a team has to score more points than we do, to beat us. Now, look at our defense, (even with new blood in the secondary)..and our schedule,.. And tell me how often that's a serious possibility. And yes, week 3, at choke stadium, is bothersome,.. But the rest,....

Find the best of what we've got,..give him the ball and lets ride out!!
Our D will keep us in a position to win!
Have some faith folks!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back