Off-Topic Gone too soon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So, about my uncle..

They removed life support. They were taking him to OR to harvest organs.

He ******* woke up and communicating with my aunt. All he has now is feeding tube.

Someone ****ed up his diagnosed no brain activity.
That's fantastic news!

**** man he should have gone in the Hall of Fame while he was still alive. Was a huge mark for Sid, those late 80's early 90's NWA tv shows when you heard Metal Demon and knew some poor shmuck was about to get powerbombed out of his boots by the master and the ruler of the world.

Advertisement
**** man he should have gone in the Hall of Fame while he was still alive. Was a huge mark for Sid, those late 80's early 90's NWA tv shows when you heard Metal Demon and knew some poor shmuck was about to get powerbombed out of his boots by the master and the ruler of the world.
That is is my favorite wrestling theme of all.

My grandmother passed away earlier this year at the age of 98. She was a living great-great-grandmother. She escaped Hitler Youth Camp by riding on top of a train. My grandfather's courtship was basically, "If any one of you touches her, I will beat your mother****ing ***."

I wish and hope that I have her mental state when I am older. Sharp and smart at 90+.

Devastating news. I cannot even begin to fathom how this feels for his family considering today was supposed to be his sisters wedding day.

He was a local Philly kid and despite never playing for the Flyers, the entire city has always had an immense desire to see him in Orange and Black.

RIP Johnny Hockey.

Advertisement
Back