Other Sports Golf

Advertisement
Advertisement
Four charges, one is assaulting a police officer.

I'm sure it'll all be cleared up quickly as a misunderstanding. One report says he did not know the guy telling him to stop was a cop.

Advertisement
Seems like the cop was totally unaware that the police dept had an agreement WITH the country club that players and caddies / coaches would be permitted to enter. Scottie was in a car marked PLAYER COURTESY VEHICLE ... and Scheffler didn't "assault" the cop. Crazy.

Advertisement
Seems like the cop was totally unaware that the police dept had an agreement WITH the country club that players and caddies / coaches would be permitted to enter. Scottie was in a car marked PLAYER COURTESY VEHICLE ... and Scheffler didn't "assault" the cop. Crazy.
The cop leaned up against Scottie's car while he was driving it then said he was assaulted.

The cop leaned up against Scottie's car while he was driving it then said he was assaulted.
That’s the crap that needs to be weeded out. Hopefully Scottie’s status & reputation will help expose this guy for overreach. Cop charged him with a FELONY. That’s some BS over a ****ing match.

Advertisement
That’s the crap that needs to be weeded out. Hopefully Scottie’s status & reputation will help expose this guy for overreach. Cop charged him with a FELONY. That’s some BS over a ****ing match.
The bodycam footage will exonerate him..that and the many eye witnesses.

I reckon the deputy had that cop mintality. Same as the revenooers round theze parts. They nozin all around the woods gettin in everbuddy’s bidness like a dam libral tryin to make yungins git there plumbin rearranged. But I diegrass. Sorry fellers.

Advertisement
Back