Golden was absolutely correct

I was referring to the ones that went to UM.

Levonte David, the two star 2008 LB from Miami Northwestern, gets drafted before the 5 star, 6 four stars, 1 three star that went to the U.

I think we did something wrong. lol

its called coaching..

He goes JUCO and comes in and is a stud IMMEDIATELY at Nebraska.

Dat ain't coaching...kid is just a good player.

Unfortunately, he couldn't get in anywhere as a senior in HS.

Advertisement
If Lamar is sliding because of his shoulder it doesnt matter I'm not mad at him for leaving early. Doctors probably told him to get 1 contract because another season of football at the NCAA or NFL level and the shoulder is done.....

I'm sure they're wishing they can have a do over. Lesson learned in life for them and hopefully for others. Al will definately add this experience for any future underclassmen considering an early exit.Big lesson learned.

It will be interesting to see how Mike James get drafted. He resembles more of the bigger backs getting drafted ahead of LM. That will be interesting to see next year

It will be interesting to see how Mike James get drafted. He resembles more of the bigger backs getting drafted ahead of LM. That will be interesting to see next year

If he runs a 4.5 at the combine and puts up more than 12 reps, he'll probably land in the top 4 rounds.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back