Golden was absolutely correct

Canething

Junior
In questioning the decision of his juniors leaving early. The most over hyped class ever to wear the U! I wish them well but, wow just horrible advice.

Advertisement
Levonte David, the two star 2008 LB from Miami Northwestern, gets drafted before the 5 star, 6 four stars, 1 three star that went to the U.

I think we did something wrong. lol

Maybe a few two and gone'ers will use their heads and think about leaving early.

I make enough mistakes on my own, so I try to learn from the mistakes of others.

Advertisement
Levonte David, the two star 2008 LB from Miami Northwestern, gets drafted before the 5 star, 6 four stars, 1 three star that went to the U.

I think we did something wrong. lol

its called coaching..

He goes JUCO and comes in and is a stud IMMEDIATELY at Nebraska.

Dat ain't coaching...kid is just a good player.

Unfortunately, he couldn't get in anywhere as a senior in HS.

the whole program has been a trainwreck. look at all the kids drafted in the first 3 that are from our recruiting base. then look at Vernon, who is the first Cane taken and probably has the least production of any of our drafted guys. complete cluster****

AG will get it straight if the NCAA doesn't castrate him

Advertisement
In questioning the decision of his juniors leaving early. The most over hyped class ever to wear the U! I wish them well but, wow just horrible advice.

How long before the antiGoldenites claim that these kids were not drafted as high as expected because
Golden badmouthed them to the NFL scouts?
Over/under?

he was absolutely correct that they needed to come back........but for whatever the reason....laziness probably being #1....they seemed completely disinterested

and they learned a great lesson

it also should go to serve as a lesson for those on the team now.......who may have considered going down the road of stupidity

as far as purposely bad mouthing those kids........didnt happen

he was absolutely correct that they needed to come back........but for whatever the reason....laziness probably being #1....they seemed completely disinterested

it also should go to serve as a lesson for those on the team now.......who may have considered going down the road of stupidity

Can only hope that future kids don't make the same mistake.

Advertisement

You beat me to it. Now the next group will thrust Golden.

Can only hope that future kids don't make the same mistake.
Tim Reynolds ‏ @ByTimReynolds

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

When kids in the future want to leave Miami early, Al Golden should just point to this draft and say, "You sure?"
i can def see this happening

if it doesnt serve as a wake up call......nothing will

This program needs to become about Saturday afternoons, again, instead of looking ahead to Sundays

NFL U!!!( can we just kill that noise?)

Advertisement
This program needs to become about Saturday afternoons, again, instead of looking ahead to Sundays

NFL U!!!( can we just kill that noise?)
thats something that never should have been started and in reality hasnt meant anything in at least a half dozen years

NFL-U has been out of business for awhile now.......but the message hasnt gotten out to everybody it seems

Lamar was suppose to be the 4th best rb. I think 8 have gone before him.

They got terrible advice.

But im glad spence got picked in the 3rd

Good riddance to all of them that left early....time to root for Golden's boys!

Advertisement
Back