Golden on the investigation

Problem2

All-American
Premium
And he wants a message made known to those who could affect the way the university is perceived both on and off the field before any rulings are made following an investigation.

"We're going to continue to be open and honest and forthright. Everybody looks at the NCAA as some organization that's counter to what we're doing [at Miami]. I don't think that's the case. I think the NCAA as they look at us would say 'Hey, let's look at the University of Miami. They've been top ten the last six years in APR (Academic Progress Rate). Boy isn't that congruent with what we want the NCAA programs to be?'"

http://www.caneinsider.com/content/1481-focus-al-golden-s-message-ncaa.html#ixzz1m2LsgWkq

Advertisement
AG is a ***ing genius. I pray we come out of this with little to no penalty. he is putting this out there at the right time. could influence their decision. he is very well spoken and nails the points home very efficiently

this guy will have success at Miami. I have no doubt/. we just don't need the 3 year handicap that sanctions would cause

Advertisement
Advertisement
Still keeping my fingers crossed on the NCAA news and with seeing if AG can back all this talk up on the field. Losses to a team like Maryland should never happen.

Advertisement
Still keeping my fingers crossed on the NCAA news and with seeing if AG can back all this talk up on the field. Losses to a team like Maryland should never happen.

So true...especially when you lose 8 starters 8 days before the opening game of the season, not to mention the lack of concentration that undoubtedly follows it. Glad that didn't happen to us.

With the talent that shannon left miami, we should easily have won a national championship last year. Look guys, last years defense had more talent then our 01 team. And the offense was loaded! The offense looked like portis, a. Johnson, reggie wayne, s moss, shockey, and olsen were all on the field at the same time. Why cant you see it.

Shannon rebuilt miami.

crossover22[]_[];247773 said:
With the talent that shannon left miami, we should easily have won a national championship last year. Look guys, last years defense had more talent then our 01 team. And the offense was loaded! The offense looked like portis, a. Johnson, reggie wayne, s moss, shockey, and olsen were all on the field at the same time. Why cant you see it.

Shannon rebuilt miami.

Come on man! You're aiming too low. We should've been expecting a matchup vs the Super Bowl champs, we were that loaded

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];247773 said:

Shannon rebuilt miami.

lol. Yep. Dont forget, according to MiamiNights, we struggled against Bethune Cookman because of our "scheme". :ibisroflmao:

There is no reason to argue with nights. He will hate golden no matter what. I cant wait till we win big and are a top 10 team again. Nights will be nowhere to be found, just like when all the big recruits were signing this year. He wants golden to fail.

MiamiNites clearly doesn't understand what talent is. His best bud Shantard left with very little of it on the roster, that's fact.

Advertisement
Back