Geo's Predictions

Can you give an example of what sunshine pump means? Everyone and their mothers, including Barney, knew he was going to Miami. You weren’t being misled. It’s recruiting in the NIL era.

Recruiting has always been a bit of a free for all. I think many people hoped that NIL would make things clearer in terms of getting and keeping a commitment. Frankly, I think that negotiations for 'above the table' money just adds more uncertainty. And that's aside from the fact that 'under the table' money is still very much a factor.

Advertisement
Hold on, I’m reading the 6/27 on Dylan Williams.

Was it said he’s a “contingency plan” or is Miami a “contingency plan” for him? I can’t see a top 200 player, regardless of position as a contingency plan. That’s wild af if true

Gabby has echoed at times Williams is behind others

And there was 1-2 guys on this board that mentioned Williams being soft (pause) rumors.

We may just be looking at a situation where the kid like Mcgahee Jr. (not the soft part, Mcgahee more because he's a tweeter)…Is just crazy overrated by the services. I don't know that to be the case, just saying it's a possibility.

I’m not giving any of our “insiders” a hard time. I’m thankful for your post and the content you provide. My thing is just don’t feed me a load of bull**** to sunshine pump. Give it to us straight is all I ask.
I’m with you, but we also have to remember that most sources from insiders on here all trickle back to people within the a University of Miami. So in essence, they’re feeding us what the coaching staff and those closest to the program believe. It’s not them blowing smoke up our cheeks for fun.

And there was 1-2 guys on this board that mentioned Williams being soft (pause) rumors.

We may just be looking at a situation where the kid like Mcgahee Jr. (not the soft part, Mcgahee more because he's a tweeter)…Is just crazy overrated by the services. I don't know that to be the case, just saying it's a possibility.

Hmmm, interesting. March & April he was one of their top priorities, including Mario directly recruiting him, but when UO is CB’d to land him, now he’s moved down their board. Lol. OK.

Hmmm, interesting. March & April he was one of their top priorities, including Mario directly recruiting him, but when UO is CB’d to land him, now he’s moved down their board. Lol. OK.

Ya I mean what I just posted has been out there for a couple months.

One poster on this board specifically said "looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane"…This wasn't recently, it was April or may

Advertisement
Geo does a good job. Support him.

That being said: anyone else want this dumpster fire to continue? I hope it does so I can preemptively be disappointed by the eventual piece of **** this season will be. The goal is to stamp out any new season hope before the season starts and before the on-field product can eventually do the job by game 4-6.

That’s right! BIG BIG PAUSE 😂💪🏾

Advertisement
Advertisement
This could be as simple as us devoting serious resources to serious prospects. Prospects who have choices.

Advertisement
7/7 Space

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
7/7Doesn't think Miami will get Odom

Advertisement
Back