Tears Gator Tears

Screenshot_2018-09-01-23-03-21.webp
Screenshot_2018-09-01-23-03-35.webp

Advertisement
That's the equivalence of us beating the breaks off of Bethune Cookman saying that if we play like this against every school on our schedule, we're going to the playoffs.
And their writer started it off. A good chunk of them think they're back.... And back to what, btw?

Advertisement
LOL... Just waiting for one of those nerds to break out the class calculator and do some Gaytor Maths. Dey gettin errrybody

Screenshot_2018-09-01-23-49-47.webp

My gator friends were going nuts saying they’re back and franks is a god. I just shook my head and laughed. Saying they can’t wait to smack us next year

Advertisement
Florida also passed for less than 250 yards. Franks was 16-24 for 219 yards. Those aren't horrible numbers....but those numbers aren't anything to brag about against Charleston Southern either.

Advertisement
Florida also passed for less than 250 yards. Franks was 16-24 for 219 yards. Those aren't horrible numbers....but those numbers aren't anything to brag about against Charleston Southern either.

Those are decent numbers against a P5 school. This was against a horrid FCS opponent. Look at what Grier did against Tennessee yesterday. That's something to brag about. These cucks probably think they're on par with Bama after yesterday.

Advertisement
Those are decent numbers against a P5 school. This was against a horrid FCS opponent. Look at what Grier did against Tennessee yesterday. That's something to brag about. These cucks probably think they're on par with Bama after yesterday.

The absolutely think they are on par with Bama after yesterday!
That’s GAYtor logiz 101

What a bunch of delusional idiot fanboys. You’d like to think that someone with common sense on that board would be the voice of reason and tell the rest of the Gaytor homers to tone it down - it’s Charleston Southern....

What a bunch of dumb a&&es!

Advertisement
Back