Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
You know, I really get sick of the elitest attitude I hear from Gate fans.

A common thread of logic I hear from them, "We dont have to legitimize you. You aren't really a rival. Georgia is more of a rival.

Aarrrgh...how can I make them understand that WE HATE THEIR GODDAMNED GUTS?!

You remember in '08 they asked for the War Canoe, and we told them to **** off because the War Canoe was at stake when we were yearly rivals?

They have no class. If we gave them that War Canoe, they wouldn't have played us again.

BECAUSE THEY ARE A BUNCH OF ****BAGS.

I would call them pussies, but I like ***** so much I dont even want them associated with the word.

You know, I really get sick of the elitest attitude I hear from Gate fans.

A common thread of logic I hear from them, "We dont have to legitimize you. You aren't really a rival. Georgia is more of a rival.

You remember in '08 they asked for the War Canoe, and we told them to **** off because the War Canoe was at stake when we were yearly rivals?

They have no class. If we gave them that War Canoe, they wouldn't have played us again.

I would call them pussies, but I like ***** so much I dont even want them associated with the word.

Once they get anal raped by UGA for the next few seasons they will be trying to get out of that rivalry as well. The talent gap between UGA vs UF may be the biggest talent gap between any of the big yearly rivalry games in recent history.

You know, I really get sick of the elitest attitude I hear from Gayte fans.

You left out a "y" but no worries - I gotcha covered T6.

This is some next level McEltooth shît. "I see you in orange and blue. You're gonna hold a gaytor."

This should help get Brownlee pumped up for Charleston Southern.

Screenshot_2018-09-01-05-56-17.webp
Screenshot_2018-09-01-05-56-47.webp
Screenshot_2018-09-01-05-57-13.webp

Go ***tors!

Advertisement
I am watching the Army vs Duke game(I like to scout out our future opponents) and noticed this commercial. Of all of the color combinations they could have picked they picked Gaytor colors because they know the hicks in Gayesville are the target audience for mobile homes.

Stop it! You know **** well the kin folk in Gaynesville couldn’t afford that.

Once they get anal raped by UGA for the next few seasons they will be trying to get out of that rivalry as well. The talent gap between UGA vs UF may be the biggest talent gap between any of the big yearly rivalry games in recent history.
Might top the UT vs. TAMU gap of the Old days.

This is some next level McEltooth shît. "I see you in orange and blue. You're gonna hold a gaytor."

View attachment 63303View attachment 63304View attachment 63305

Go ***tors!

Wait a minute....is that supposed to impress kids that live in Florida?
What kid from Florida hasn’t seen an alligator before?
That’s like showing a Miami kid an iguana.
But hey the old when desperate try a petting zoo recruiting technique!
GAYtor logiz in full display

View attachment 63303View attachment 63304View attachment 63305

Go ***tors!

Not even the talented writers of South Park could come with the **** Mullet does if they were trying to mock a College Corch. This is the cornyiest MF around. I can’t wait to see the pics of the recruits with cotton candy on pony rides and Choo Choo trains.

Advertisement
Wait a minute....is that supposed to impress kids that live in Florida?
What kid from Florida hasn’t seen an alligator before?
That’s like showing a Miami kid an iguana.
But hey the old when desperate try a petting zoo recruiting technique!
GAYtor logiz in full display

The live alligator works really well with out of state recruits, thats why the got all of those Cali kids to commit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If any of us CIS'ers posted some of the **** on here that those gayturds post on their site, I would expect a visit from I'M JAMES JACKSONS BROTHER!

Advertisement
Back