Tears Gator Tears

Gator tears turned to a thread about Cane fans rooting for the gaytes to win games and become bowl eligible just because they're scared of who the next coach might be....... y'all are absolutely PITIFUL.
Live look at @Page305 and @OriginalCanesCanesCanes arriving to this thread.
obdLJHfS.gif

Advertisement
I don't want them to win at all! I said that I was most happy with how they lost to Tennessee is that it gives them delusion that he actually could still turn it around because I find it hilarious
I understand man. I just hate when they win and I hate reading any indication of hoping they win from anyone on this site. I do let my hate for them blind me sometimes so i'll admit that I don't even be fully reading everyone's comments on here. I just spazz out lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I've heard mixed things on Lane to UF. Some of their people have told me its done, while others claim there's not a chance in **** they'll hire him.

I think Lane already has a back-channeled agreement with UF. So he doesn't give two ***** who he ****es off at Ole Miss, or if he burns that bridge.

One of their boosters (who wants no part of him) text me during Ole Miss game against LSU. He went off about Ole Miss faking injuries ONE DAY after the school issued a statement about it. Lane was told to cut it out, but did it the very next day.

He said that's the kinda thing that makes everyone so hesitant to hire him. He'll tell you something to your face, then go do the exact opposite like the conversation never happened. In this case, it made the school look bad. But Lane doesn't care.

So you are saying that Lane would be a typical politician?

Advertisement
Back