Tears Gator Tears

He does this with other schools as well and it’s hilarious all the same. Folks take this **** waaaay to serious
I've been to 2 gators vs canes games in BHG stadium, I wore canes stuff, and I sat in the Gator section with my BIL who is a big Gator fan. 99% of the Gator fans were very respectful, and we would crack jokes back and forth. I have seen far worse treatment of opposing fans at a miami home game.

Now to bring this back to Tears, I actually have heard some Gator fans starting to warm up to Billy a bit again. Hoping he does better than expected so they think about keeping him.

Advertisement
1727375542267.png

ferris buellers day off movie quotes GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid’s brave. I’m assuming he’s some kind of skilled fighter or something lol
He’s not, he’s a terrible fighter. Later on in the full video they go to a party at night and he ends up fighting against a Canes fan who steals his sunglasses and losses them. Luckily for him, the other dude was just as bad….

George Costanza Fighting GIF

He’s not, he’s a terrible fighter. Later on in the full video they go to a party at night and he ends up fighting against a Canes fan who steals his sunglasses and losses them. Luckily for him, the other dude was just as bad….

George Costanza Fighting GIF
That’s not a good combination - starts a lot of **** and can’t fight lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back