IMG_8987.jpeg
IMG_8988.jpeg
IMG_8989.jpeg
IMG_8990.jpeg
IMG_8991.jpeg
IMG_8992.jpeg
IMG_8993.jpeg
IMG_8994.jpeg

Honestly, if they think they have a trash fire now, their #1 pick is Kiffin?

Why would Kiffin even want to go to UF?

He basically makes a base of $9 million in Mississippi. He lives like a king, liked, and expectations are not out of this world crazy. He is guaranteed $9 million for the next 5 years. Thats $45 million.

Even if Kiffin was offered 15m for 10 years, what is he walking into? A trash fire that requires a rebuild, extremely competitive recruiting in the state of Florida, a cutthroat environment that would cause a monthly jar of Maalox, in dealing with boosters, and administration.

And UF, if they got Kiffin, what are they getting? Lane Kiffin is no Bobby Bowden, or Spurrier.

UF would be better suited trying to lure a OC/DC from the NFL than going after Kiffin.

Advertisement
Honestly, if they think they have a trash fire now, their #1 pick is Kiffin?

Why would Kiffin even want to go to UF?

He basically makes a base of $9 million in Mississippi. He lives like a king, liked, and expectations are not out of this world crazy. He is guaranteed $9 million for the next 5 years. Thats $45 million.

Even if Kiffin was offered 15m for 10 years, what is he walking into? A trash fire that requires a rebuild, extremely competitive recruiting in the state of Florida, a cutthroat environment that would cause a monthly jar of Maalox, in dealing with boosters, and administration.

And UF, if they got Kiffin, what are they getting? Lane Kiffin is no Bobby Bowden, or Spurrier.

UF would be better suited trying to lure a OC/DC from the NFL than going after Kiffin.
Joe Brady looked pretty good this week.

Advertisement
ESPN reporting “high ranking boosters have gathered roughly 26 million for Napier’s buyout” and Gator sites saying they’re having an emergency board meeting tomorrow (Sunday) morning.

They need a lot more than just Billie’s buyout. They’ll have to buyout the contract for his replacement. Then if they want to get anyone who is any good, they’ll need 50-100M for his contract. And they’ll have to increase their NIL budget by massive amounts because they clearly underinvested plus now they’ll be paying a major suck tax.

I know the SEC’s TV right brings in a lot of money. But can they really afford all of this? I don’t think they’ll be able to pull it off.

Advertisement
They need a lot more than just Billie’s buyout. They’ll have to buyout the contract for his replacement. Then if they want to get anyone who is any good, they’ll need 50-100M for his contract. And they’ll have to increase their NIL budget by massive amounts because they clearly underinvested plus now they’ll be paying a major suck tax.

I know the SEC’s TV right brings in a lot of money. But can they really afford all of this? I don’t think they’ll be able to pull it off.
Plus his staff and the new staff.

Advertisement

I have no clue. These universities always seem to find an insane amount of money seemingly out of thin air. For someone like Lane (their most mentioned candidate) it’s exactly what you’re saying. Maybe they go the Urban route?

I think the worst Gators have looked is when Al Golden beat them later that season they lost at home to Georgia Southern. GS ran all over them and two Gator defensive lineman blocked each other. Or was it offensive linemen. GS was a FCS team at the time.

Wait until Lagway transfers to Miami when the portal opens in December. Half of Gainesville would be on suicide alert, and the other half in the hospital with alcohol poisoning.

Last edited:
I think the worst Gators have looked is when Al Golden beat them later they lost at home to Georgia Southern. GS ran all over them and two Gator defensive lineman blocked each other. Or was it offensive linemen. GS was a FCS team at the time.

Wait until Lagway transfers to Miami when the portal opens in December. Half of Gainesville would be on suicide alert, and the other half in the hospital with alcohol poisoning.
It was two OL IIRC. There’s a gif of it

Advertisement
Back