Tears Gator Tears

Man done slandered Dennys lol

"Miami fans came in there, i aint never seen nothin like this. It look like there was like 12 of them at the start of the game. But then it went from 12 to 20,000 to 40,000! They had a little corner in the left side of the stadium over there, and they were saying something, I wanted to know so bad what they was chantin at us! And then the **** quataback! He was moving in fast slow motion. He was movin like Neo in the Matrix. He didn't look that great, but dammit he was great!"

This guy is hilarious :LOL:

Advertisement
1000035790.jpg

"Miami fans came in there, i aint never seen nothin like this. It look like there was like 12 of them at the start of the game. But then it went from 12 to 20,000 to 40,000! They had a little corner in the left side of the stadium over there, and they were saying something, I wanted to know so bad what they was chantin at us! And then the **** quataback! He was moving in fast slow motion. He was movin like Neo in the Matrix. He didn't look that great, but dammit he was great!"

He’s awesome. This is entertainment.

Advertisement

Love the description of Ward moving fast in slow motion...it's actually a great way to describe what Ward was doing out there!

Advertisement

That had me laughing my *** off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back