Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
This boy has horrible character. Out of football in 3 years tops...unless something dramatic happens to change his behaviour. I remember us taking the 5 star with the bad characters because we lost out on so much top talent. You bring someone like that into a losing team environment and you simply asking for big problems.

I did as a kid though, that’s full metal right?
Yup. Crazy *** scene. But that **** happens.
I had to go home on emergency leave when I was in boot camp.
I had to switch to a new platoon and the first night I got approached by the squad leaders like at 3 am. They just finished fckng up some dude.

I was ready and I put my combo lock in a sock.
They came at me and I got out of my bunk.
they told me to chill and they were there to tell me how things were in the new platoon and. And I better not fck up or else.
I said any of you motherfckrs come at me and I’m gonna kill you!
They said “I like the attitude”!

Advertisement
I had to switch to a new platoon and the first night I got approached by the squad leaders like at 3 am. They just finished fckng up some dude.

they told me to chill and they were there to tell me how things were in the new platoon and. And I better not fck up or else.
Thats how u got to be bruh ready to scrap. The other guy wasnt so lucky

Advertisement
The only lockdown Cormani is going to see is being locked in the bathroom when his teammates get tired of his BS and costing them extra work.
Y’all are seeing this all wrong. Sling blade is just trying to get fatson and the rest of the team to burn off some of those Costco cinnamon rolls. He knew he could use Cormani’s transgressions to punish the team with additional conditioning. Super savvy move by a football genius.

Advertisement
All the corners that beat him out get bumped to 5 star status by transitive property

PLUS those bumps are retroactive.

PLUS The Gator gets to recalculate their class rankings for those corners.

PLUS no other school can do the same thing at the same time.

THE GATOR WINS AGAIN!

Advertisement
1721053537819.webp

1721053631462.webp

1721053717557.webp

Back when Marines were REAL Marines.

Advertisement
Back