Tears Gator Tears

Bruh.... you talking bout **** near, full scale delusion!
Its been 12 hours or so since I read that and I still cant wrap my head around it. That's some scary **** that someone would think that. This is why I keep my car in the garage and lock all my doors at night. Some sick people out there roaming the streets.

Advertisement
Its been 12 hours or so since I read that and I still cant wrap my head around it. That's some scary **** that someone would think that. This is why I keep my car in the garage and lock all my doors at night. Some sick people out there roaming the streets.
If only we would’ve gotten to Peyton Matocha last year we would’ve won more games.

Facts. We just need him to do well enough to stick around for next year so we can baptize them game 1. My fear is they go 5-7, fire him, and actually hire a legit coach. They could get especially desperate if we go on a nice run with a 9 or 10 win season.

There are a couple of coaches who I don’t want ending up in Florida who I expect to be making a change in December.

Last edited:
Advertisement
There are a couple of coaches who I don’t want ending up in Florida.
Ok, but let’s be real. How desirable is that job? They have fired their last two coaches after going to NY6 bowls in the middle of seasons as soon as the fickle fanbase is unhappy. Remember how we had to give Mario 80 million guaranteed? What kind of number do they have to give a coach to ensure his job security so he can at least get through a contract?

Ok, but let’s be real. How desirable is that job? They have fired their last two coaches after going to NY6 bowls in the middle of seasons as soon as the fickle fanbase is unhappy. Remember how we had to give Mario 80 million guaranteed? What kind of number do they have to give a coach to ensure his job security so he can at least get through a contract?

Never underestimate your enemy.

Advertisement
If only we would’ve gotten to Peyton Matocha last year we would’ve won more games.

Yes, but we would have needed to play every team 10 times and then win nine of those ten games while never making the same mistakes more than once...

Gaytor Logicz has me dizzy and nauseous...

If they go 5-7 and Miami and fspoo have good seasons and pass them in the rankings their fans will going nuts.

But the school would still have to foot the buyout.
Yep. They're still paying Mullen so paying off Napier too would sting but UF pockets are pretty deep. That's why I'd rather they luck their way to a 7 win year so he stays and we can beat the brakes off them next year.

The funny thing is, they ALREADY gave Slingblade Billy a huge payout number for job security and they STILL might fire him. Same with aTm and Jimbo.

What is sad for The Gaytor is that this is going to be their Al Golden moment. They hired a mid G5 coach who had some success but who really hadn't established any true bona-fides to be able to run a top P5 program. Sure, he corched with Saban for a little bit, same as Fat Al did with Joe Ped-terno. Big ******* deal...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I still think that if they have a 5-7 type of season they will force Napier to hire a top OC, they won't fire him this soon (unless there is a Mel Tucker level of scandal or some other ****).
He’s going to have to catch lightning in a bottle with an up and comer willing to take a chance or make his TE coach the OC as I saw mention of that on their board by someone though I don’t know that’s real.

He’s going to have to catch lightning in a bottle with an up and comer willing to take a chance or make his TE coach the OC as I saw mention of that on their board by someone though I don’t know that’s real.
I think that would be a pretty similar situation to Manny Diaz Miami: they have been down and the HC is probably a lame duck but for an OC with ambition they still are a pretty good spot in order to climb the ladder. If you do well at a place like UF you will probably be in line for a G5 HC job minimum.

Advertisement
Back