Tears Gator Tears

I just noticed this.

Nikki Fried is the former Florida Agriculture Commissioner who left her office to run for governor (she's a Democrat). People assume she will be running for her old office again in the next election, the one in which TheCAW claims he will run for the position as well.

I didn't realize some of their posters were picking screen names to **** with CAW...

View attachment 242708

Fried is a "progressive" with high aspirations, highly unlikely she would "settle" for Ag commissioner.

Advertisement
Gaytor fans are big mad right now, these are quotes from the Palm Beach Post:

1687031788628.png

1687031831288.png

1687031887374.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They’ve kind of been saying this - a few of them at least - that the problem is with the University Athletic Administration (UAA) and that it won’t matter who the coach is until that’s flushed. Some have even taken it as far as blaming the boosters as well for being part of that problem.
I’m sure they have issues at the UAA and the administration but the problem is that they hired a G5 goober who looks and smells like the carnival worker that you pull your kids back from when you’re waiting in line to ride the Gravitron

Advertisement
No, no, I love it when you overreact...the overreaction looks good on you, babydoll...

View attachment 242654
Welcome to the 2023 world of CFB. All of this was true in 2007 when UF was on top and landing great classes. Only difference was it was in bags and technically banned by the NCAA, but yours was a program that this august organization overlooked.

Advertisement
Back