Tears Gator Tears

Funny how they are complaining about the refs, when the game should have been over after the bogus PI on the 4th down on the last drive.
I will agree with them the announcers sucked, how they were practically gargling Richardson’s balls talking about how great he was, when in reality he was 5 of 20 at that point and hadn’t completed a pass in almost 3 quarters of football. Gayts are a delusional bunch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Gators are going to lose a lot of their top end talent for next season:

- QB Richardson
- WR Pearsall
- LT Gouriage
- C O’Cyrus
- DE Cox (gone)
- DT Dexter
- LB Ventrell
- LB Burney

Return the talented RBs and a few emerging pieces on the DL but I doubt the OL looks as dominant as it did this year which saved them
Where is AR going?

Advertisement
All their other WR were hurt. They had 4 of their top 5 WR out. Surprised they kept it that close. Shows this FSU team really ain’t that good either
Ahd Wrong Place GIF by ALLBLK (formerly known as UMC)

Advertisement
1669476890635.png

Billy has had terrible clock management all year. They were literally running the clock down under 5 seconds right before the bail out PI on the last drive. Dude you have 1 timeout and need to drive like 80 yards with a QB that couldn't hit the ocean if he was stranded in the middle of it and you are wasting time. You need all the time you can get.

1669477094666.png

Can definitely blame AR15 on the last drive when he threw the ball into the first row when he had a wide open receiver beyond the 1st down marker. A semi accurate QB hits that and you are still driving and not crying about a missed facemask call. Of course the previous week he decides to throw into the 1st row as well on the last play so maybe it is part of UFs master plan.

View attachment 216477

Billy has had terrible clock management all year. They were literally running the clock down under 5 seconds right before the bail out PI on the last drive. Dude you have 1 timeout and need to drive like 80 yards with a QB that couldn't hit the ocean if he was stranded in the middle of it and you are wasting time. You need all the time you can get.
I have the perfect OC for him….

Advertisement
Back