Tears Gator Tears

I’ll give credit where it due but Gators were gifted one from the gods yesterday. Ending reminded me of Seahawks vs Pats in the Super Bowl.

Don’t do anything stupid and at least give yourself a chance to kick a Fg. Willingham make a lot of corch moves yesterday.

Gators better pray worship or sacrifice someone to keep Richardson healthy because he’s their entire offense. I told everyone awhile back Billy’s offense will look just like ULL and that’s what it is. Hardly any passing so I hope Jean and those receivers love runnings routes because that’s all they’ll do

Advertisement
Also I would love to see a close up replay of the final pick, espn never showed it and the dude didn’t even have the ball for like a second. I’m not saying he didn’t catch it but like not once have I seen a close up shot of it.
I did to. I’m sure he did but wanted to make sure it wasn’t a bouncer.

I’ll give credit where it due but Gators were gifted one from the gods yesterday. Ending reminded me of Seahawks vs Pats in the Super Bowl.

Don’t do anything stupid and at least give yourself a chance to kick a Fg. Willingham make a lot of corch moves yesterday.

Gators better pray worship or sacrifice someone to keep Richardson healthy because he’s their entire offense. I told everyone awhile back Billy’s offense will look just like ULL and that’s what it is. Hardly any passing so I hope Jean and those receivers love runnings routes because that’s all they’ll do
This. They won yesterday because of Richardson’s legs and Kyle’s corching. Any team with athletic defenders who can contain Richardson’s runs will beat them.

Advertisement
Also I would love to see a close up replay of the final pick, espn never showed it and the dude didn’t even have the ball for like a second. I’m not saying he didn’t catch it but like not once have I seen a close up shot of it.
they showed it a little bit later, he caught it clean. The one thing I still can’t get over is not reviewing the Rising goal line run that looked like he stretched the ball over before he was down, then 4th they get stuffed/fumble. Was odd not to look at a bang bang goal line play.

they showed it a little bit later, he caught it clean. The one thing I still can’t get over is not reviewing the Rising goal line run that looked like he stretched the ball over before he was down, then 4th they get stuffed/fumble. Was odd not to look at a bang bang goal line play.
100% he was in and that touchdown changed the game.

Lol. Caw. You mean ole chicken legs?

1662309516420.gif

41/2 years ago☝️

Today👇

Oh yay, it’s the return of Kermit the **** who shows up when the gator thinks they’re beating errrybody and then goes and hides like a beat pussoir for years when Grimes and Dan Mullet don’t pan out.

Let’s bump all your shît. Here’s a poRst or 5 of yours from 4 1/2 years ago, dummy. I see like a typical crocodilian you haven’t evolved much… “baby back bîtch” - only you don’t get to come back this time since you’re a fair-weather troll who sucks the anal juice out of his sister’s jorts, you inbred - you’re worthless and boring… unlike Northern.

K thx.
Grimes was over rated didn't even want him out of HS check my posts. Dude only had a go route and u can't do that **** in college against good teams. Juedy was the gem everyone with a brain knew that

Advertisement
It was a good win for the gator but they have to play teams that are more physical and faster than what I saw from Utah. I thought the gator 1st string was good but they have no depth. It’ll be a problem at some point.

Utah couldn’t contain **** either on defense and their coach surprisingly coRched them to a loss. What did you think about the gator coaching?
Just gives Billy more time I'm all for it

Their defensive line and linebackers aren’t great nor are their safeties. They got no pressure on Rising. Their WR’s were nothing except Pearsall. Etienne looked good at RB as did their run blocking. They have no TE game. Richardson has some legs. Not sure he beats people passing if he’s properly contained.
Their team isn't too bad but they will lose games like us. They not getting through the SEC and no matter win loss u have to be able to recruit big dogs and it's that simple. They have to deal with Kirby and Saban and now Mario they in trouble. And remember they living off a Mullen QB.

Advertisement
Bruh got his hat sideways with a Donald trump lineup lol.....can't make this **** up lmao. I'm dead
I think the 2nd picture where he’s sitting is from the game yesterday. The dude who sits by him must’ve taken this picture. Him or another guy said he was trashed by the second quarter and apparently he posted threads during the swings of the game ripping the gator performance so they tossed him.

A51BA73C-FCE8-4C21-9B46-28DA5ABD55F7.jpeg

Their team isn't too bad but they will lose games like us. They not getting through the SEC and no matter win loss u have to be able to recruit big dogs and it's that simple. They have to deal with Kirby and Saban and now Mario they in trouble. And remember they living off a Mullen QB.
They got CB’d by Wiltdong to get Cormani.

Advertisement
Nope. You don’t get to fling poo and call the end of Gator Tears in here simply because they won their opener against Utah and then flip a guy off who has almost 1,500 posts since page 1 for essentially saying it doesn’t belong in here… and get to stay. Congratulations, you just earned a ban from this thread and as of now it’s indefinite.

Our DB and WR recruiting is hurting as is our DT recruiting. They’ve recruited DB and WR well but almost every other position lacks difference makers.
We need those positions to enter to the elite status eventually. They have to solve that issue

Advertisement
Back