Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
There is a new imposter over there. For the record, that is not me:

View attachment 198368
c4837155-c692-4b42-9ec7-3d815ad8012b_text.gif

I love this narrative that they are trying to convince themselves of that Mario can’t coach.

I mean, he took an Oregon program that had slid pretty bad to 2 PAC 12 titles and 1 runner up in 4 years. His 21 team went into Columbus and won with a below average QB. Had he had a better qb ready to go and avoided injuries last year, Oregon is probably in the playoff.

Now, add in the best staff he’s ever assembled. I know they are grasping at straws, but if they think this Miami team is going to fall apart on the field because Mario can’t coach then they are more delusional than I thought.

Advertisement
Advertisement
These Tears are Grade A+. Good God! Bama at the moment I get, but Bryant picking Miami over the gator is a joke??? LMAO!!! And grouping your program in with Bama? Lol

You’d think they’ve done something meaningful lately and/or that they hired Charlie Strong as their LB coach or something.

And when is the NCAA going to shut this down??? Lol. The only thing they can touch is the Gator Collective type entities engaged in pay for play without a legit business purpose beyond that. They’ll be finished if they make a wrong move. And literally, who can they move against, an independent business operator paying for the promotion of his business within the bounds of the law???

Just cry and complain *******. I can’t stay awake long enough every night for the past 2-3 weeks to get my fill of your whining.

Advertisement
These Tears are Grade A+. Good God! Bama at the moment I get, but Bryant picking Miami over the gator is a joke??? LMAO!!! And grouping your program in with Bama? Lol

You’d think they’ve done something meaningful lately and/or that they hired Charlie Strong as their LB coach or something.

And when is the NCAA going to shut this down??? Lol. The only thing they can touch is the Gator Collective type entities engaged in pay for play without a legit business purpose beyond that. They’ll be finished if they make a wrong move. And literally, who can they move against, an independent business operator paying for the promotion of his business within the bounds of the law???

Just cry and complain *******. I can’t stay awake long enough every night for the past 2-3 weeks to get my fill of your whining.

All these years… all the posts and screenshots and gifs…

We’ve waited so long for this to happen to them and it glorious!

Advertisement
They're such clowns. I'm not going to argue Mario is an amazing coach. We can agree he's still growing in that department. But even if he isn't a great game coach, that's why he brought in Steele, Gattis, Strong, etc. Who is going to argue those guys aren't good?

On the flip side, I really don't understand the thought process some national guys have thinking the gators will be good this season. They are a flawed team lacking depth in a lot of areas. They're banking on an athletic qb who was bad with his limited snaps. Who considers Napier an x's and o's genius? Everyone knows he's not. This team gave up last year, and if they start 1-3... so many tears in this thread.
Exactly the last great elite coach we had wasn’t a great game day coach but he recruited and just collected a group of guys that couldn’t lose
Mario is doing that plus adding elite level coordinators

All these years… all the posts and screenshots and gifs…

We’ve waited so long for this to happen to them and it glorious!
**** straight. We haven’t even played 1 game in the Mario/Hillbilly era and the tears, excuses, in house fighting, despair, and complete delusion is just beautiful

Without exaggeration or tryin to be funny, this thread is seriously one of the most enjoyable part of my daily routine to follow.

Advertisement
Back