Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Whatever the number is, it's too **** much...

View attachment 194326

OK, let me re-sort this list of Gaytor coaches and salaries:

$1M - Patrick Toney - Louisiana bro.
$1M - Rob Sale - Louisiana bro.

$1M - Sean Spencer - NOT a Louisiana bro (but he has the most P5 experience past Raymond, and his nickname is Coach Chaos)
$750K - Mark Hocke - Louisiana bro.
$725K - Corey Raymond, NOT a Louisiana bro AND MUCH DESERVED.
$550K - Mike Peterson - NOT a Louisiana bro.
$500K - Keary Colbert - NOT a Louisiana bro.
$450K - Jamar Juluke - Louisiana bro.
$425K - Jay Bateman - NOT a Louisiana bro.
$425K - William Peagler - NOT a Louisiana bro.
$250K - Darnell Stapleton - Louisiana bro.

Advertisement
OK, let me re-sort this list of Gaytor coaches and salaries:

$1M - Patrick Toney - Louisiana bro.
$1M - Rob Sale - Louisiana bro.

$1M - Sean Spencer - NOT a Louisiana bro (but he has the most P5 experience past Raymond, and his nickname is Coach Chaos)
$750K - Mark Hocke - Louisiana bro.
$725K - Corey Raymond, NOT a Louisiana bro AND MUCH DESERVED.
$550K - Mike Peterson - NOT a Louisiana bro.
$500K - Keary Colbert - NOT a Louisiana bro.
$450K - Jamar Juluke - Louisiana bro.
$425K - Jay Bateman - NOT a Louisiana bro.
$425K - William Peagler - NOT a Louisiana bro.
$250K - Darnell Stapleton - Louisiana bro.
You gotta think that for the amount of money UF is shelling out for that staff (plus Billy's $7mil) they could have gotten guys who have actual P5 coaching experience. They're paying a Sunbelt staff SEC money.

1656702614743.webp

Advertisement
Advertisement
Look on Gaytor corching salaries, I understand "but the rest of the SEC pays big money too" and the "you have to spend money to make money" arguments.

But let's not forget this is a team and fanbase which has NOT paid any NIL amounts that were "overpayments".

And when you look at that list of coaches, knowing that 5 of the 11 were Louisiana bros, and when you take Corey Raymond out of the picture, WHO ELSE DID FLORIDA OUTBID FOR THOSE OTHER FIVE LOSERS?

If ANY of those 10 deadbeats (besides Corey Raymond) had any accomplishments in their careers, I'd shut up. But please tell me how many rings those TEN non-Raymond assistants have (besides their wedding rings)? Any major coaching awards? Any serious P5 job offers?

I'm all for paying a guy when he's worth it, maybe even OVERpaying a solid coach. But the 10 guys not named Raymond DON'T DESERVE THOSE SALARIES.

Here's the Gaytor challenge. If you took the TEN coaches not named Corey Raymond, and cut their salaries IN HALF, how many of them would get job offers anywhere else that would pay them between half their current salaries and their full salaries?

I would be willing to bet big money that Florida would retain every single assistant in that scenario.

Advertisement
Lol completely missed the date I thought they posted that now. They are that delusional
There were some rumblings of people turning on Kirby back then (players and coaches). I remember people saying if Kirby didn’t win one soon then he’d be gone. Obviously he did so he’s set for a while now. My moms company is a sponsor for Kirby and UGA. The guy is an asshat to say the least.

I love how UF fans can simultaneously have a superiority complex thinking they’re better than us because they have a better record in sports that don’t exist on our campus, but then be scared of us joining the SEC and preferring Duke over us.

Scared little b!tches, and walking oxymorons -emphasis on the moron.

1656705112297.gif

This the way of the gaytor. So puzzy. When was the last time they left the state to play an ooc game again 🤔😂

Advertisement
Back