Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Poor kid has the biggest forced smile that I’ve ever seen. He looks like he’s been kidnapped and is trying to use facial language to let others know that he needs help.

That’s the “what in the **** am I doing here” look, wishing that this pic wasn’t being taken for everyone on social media to see,
He literally looks like he’s about to cry.

Growth Milestone GIF by PhotoRoom
50k posts??? Like 25 pages away.

Advertisement
Looking at some context clues of this recruitment it sounds possible the gators have this backwards and Miami had a price they were sticking to and that rashada has wanted to go to Miami the whole time but was trying to drive up the price. I know their delusional fan base can paint a picture they are superior to us in every way, but outside of depth chart they do not have one thing better than Miami when it comes to football, coaching, and commitment to being a top team in the country.

Advertisement
I love how it went from why would he leave the SEC SEC to play in the crap ACC especially since UF is the high bidder to Miami overpaid. News flash turds he never wanted to go there and always was high on Miami. They literally took one shred of good news on the kid to somehow he wants to play in the SEC loves UFag and wouldn’t possibly go to Miami.

Advertisement
The gator fan fiction is really starting to take off now. It’s no longer just the lies they need to tell themselves to feel better about losing recruits. I’m hoping it takes a swing towards science fiction. “Ruiz can’t afford to give any more NIL money because he spent his fortune building a Death Star”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back