Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
So Manny is doing all this after a 6-7 season, no issues other then a ****** season and they think that we can’t spin a bad season during a pandemic?

Live stream is being set up. Itll be soon.
F9635D7D-5E72-44EE-9A53-47C07DB67C1D.gif

Advertisement
Patrick Surtain all over again! Amirite Beast Mode? 😂😂😂

You and the fellow Cribby/LCE doubters better be ready to kiss their rings soon.

Im not kissing ****. This is a message board where people debate and covers are so who gives a ****. If Miami gets him that is great. I am a Canes fan.

I already gave cribby credit in another thread if he is right along with others who were on top of this.

Advertisement
Hard to imagine but there are more NON-PALMETTO Tears out there today too...

It's like a million different rivers all flowing into a giant ocean of Gator Tears... It's hard to keep track.

AI:

Tampa Carrollwood Day 2022 Top247 defensive tackle Brandon Cleveland is set to make a commitment on Aug. 7th. He's down to seven schools, but we're hearing that this recruitment is actually a two-team battle between Miami and FSU. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I have a put in a 247Sports' Crystal Ball for the Hurricanes over the next couple of days, but I'm still gathering information.

Cleveland is the cousin of former UF wide receiver and current Denver Broncos wide receiver Tyrie Cleveland. He totaled totaled 76 tackles and 9.5 sacks in 14 games at Seffner Christian Academy.

FYI:

Player Rating
247SPORTS COMPOSITE®

Hard to imagine but there are more NON-PALMETTO Tears out there today too...

It's like a million different rivers all flowing into a giant ocean of Gator Tears... It's hard to keep track.

AI:

Tampa Carrollwood Day 2022 Top247 defensive tackle Brandon Cleveland is set to make a commitment on Aug. 7th. He's down to seven schools, but we're hearing that this recruitment is actually a two-team battle between Miami and FSU. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I have a put in a 247Sports' Crystal Ball for the Hurricanes over the next couple of days, but I'm still gathering information.

Cleveland is the cousin of former UF wide receiver and current Denver Broncos wide receiver Tyrie Cleveland. He totaled totaled 76 tackles and 9.5 sacks in 14 games at Seffner Christian Academy.

FYI:

Player Rating
247SPORTS COMPOSITE®

**** how many more spots we got 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back