Gameday Fit (Unis)

The majority of younger (30 or below) contemporary fans became fans during the 2000-2002 era when Miami became good again.
**** they missed out on the late 80s/90s... jeezus.. I'm dating myself but oh well.

Advertisement
Okay. I’ve never liked any uniform matching jersey and pants, except all-white. For any college or NFL team. I think it looks awful.

But the powers that make those decisions don’t ask my opinion. So f-them. Haha.
Agreed! Hate color on color unis (btw, many here know I’m a Nike guy for many reasons, but Fck their color rush bull chit!!!) If it’s white on white or black on black, that’s cool...but all green or all orange??? FOH w/ that

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think there’s a bunch of old heads like me that wore black cleats , socks and black tape in the day. It was bad ***, occasionally busting out the white tape black cleats like Desmond Howard.

Black on black is mean , guys that wore white cleats were betas back in the 90’s lol.
I’m so old we only had one choice, Black cleats. Joe Willie was the first I can remember sporting White cleats. Can’t say much bad about him, helped realign the NFL.

The majority of younger (30 or below) contemporary fans became fans during the 2000-2002 era when Miami became good again.
I mean..yeah..but orange/green top with white pants then black cleats and socks don’t really look all that good lol..and that **** from my memory had my feet burning when I was a jit in that south Florida heat😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m so old we only had one choice, Black cleats. Joe Willie was the first I can remember sporting White cleats. Can’t say much bad about him, helped realign the NFL.

It was impossible to find white cleats back in my day , only the kids without money had the white cleats in some generic brand, like macgregor.

That all green look is dope. I don’t get the hate on that 1.

After all black, it’s probably my favorite solid color look.

Advertisement
Back