Off-Topic Gambling Thread

Advertisement
After their recent loss to VT, I'm wary of a potential letdown game, but then again, Howard's track record isn't exactly stellar. It's a classic case of weighing the odds and gut feelings. I'm still poring over the stats and other matchups to make my final call. Betting is all about the thrill of the game, the analysis, and of course, the wins. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and sharing more insights! Also, if you're into exploring new ways to enjoy betting, you might want to check out some interesting options at www. ****tyWebSite .com. They offer a variety of crypto games and lotteries that could add a new dimension to your gambling experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the idea of a football gambling thread. It's like having your own little corner of the internet to swap strategies and share the excitement of game day. Speaking of excitement, have you guys checked out ****** Web Site Online? It's become my go-to for some laid-back fun when I'm not glued to the football action. One Sunday, while waiting for kickoff, I decided to give it a spin and ended up hitting a jackpot that had me cheering louder than a stadium full of fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Love the idea of a football gambling thread. It's like having your own little corner of the internet to swap strategies and share the excitement of game day.
We're glad you like it. Unfortunately, we get some trolls from time to time who show up to hawk their ****** web site and aren't actually interested in discussion. We deal with them swiftly and without mercy.

Enjoy!

Canes + 450 odds to win the ACC
Big Cats GIF by NETFLIX

Advertisement

2024 ACC CHAMPIONSHIP OPENING ODDS​

Listed below are the opening odds to win the 2024 ACC Championship, which will take place on Saturday, December 7, 2024 from Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina.

• Clemson +280
  • Florida State +280
  • Miami, Florida +450
  • Louisville +500
  • NC State +1100
  • Virginia Tech +1800
  • SMU +1800
  • North Carolina +2500
  • Syracuse +4500
  • California +6500
  • Georgia Tech +6500
  • Pittsburgh +11000
  • Duke +11000
  • Boston College +13000
  • Virginia +13000
  • Wake Forest +25000
  • Stanford +50000
Hard Rock Betting app has Miami now at +400

$160 pays out 640, I wanna pull the trigger.. maybe a lil more $ in but will Cam stay healthy all year is the question

Blue Horseshoe loves Miami -2.5 against Florida.
I don’t go ta bed with no horr an I don’t wake up with no horr , that’s how I look at myself in da lookin glass ever mornin. I don’t no how u do it. I reckon as much as I wanted ta be Canedog, I knowed I’d allways be Okee.

Advertisement
I need a 3 Game parlay....

I got Cal over f$u...

Give me 2 more locks!

I'm going with hard rock bets.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back