Funny how

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
tumblr_nudcu8va5t1uymix6o1_400.gifv

This is probably the first and only post of yours that I will ever like.
So are we getting together this summer so you can buy me a beer to apologize and thank me for being completely right about Manny and the 2021 team? Then we can drink to new Canes beginnings, brought to you by the realistic fans that demanded something better, and put all this behind us.

So are we getting together this summer so you can buy me a beer to apologize and thank me for being completely right about Manny and the 2021 team? Then we can drink to new Canes beginnings, brought to you by the realistic fans that demanded something better, and put all this behind us.
Agreed, I have doubted your cane fandom for forever. If proven wrong I am man enough to shut up and admit when I am wrong. I will even buy all the beers.

But I want to see a picture of that Miami Diploma with your name on it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The title of this thread trigger some PTSD. That how the wife starts off when she is about to argue with me about stupid *** scenario she came up with in her head. Because I switch from sweet tea to green tea, so now I am smashing the woman who serve me my green tea at Panera bread.

Because its a well known fact in the streets. Green Tea = *******.

Advertisement
Back