FSU VS MIAMI

Advertisement
You really can't defend L at this point, but if you take a step back, they have had ONE scholarship kid available for every game this year. ONE. Nysier Brooks. I'm not sure I've ever heard that before. So yeah, next man up and all that, but ****. I'm not sure how you can absorb that as a coach.

Advertisement
It was the Men against the boys. Some of their players could play on the FSU Football team. None of our players was willing to get in the way of a FSU player and take a charge. If we are so short of players, why not shut the program down until next year? No reason to put what health players we have in danger of getting seriously injured because they have to play extended minutes.

You really can't defend L at this point, but if you take a step back, they have had ONE scholarship kid available for every game this year. ONE. Nysier Brooks. I'm not sure I've ever heard that before. So yeah, next man up and all that, but ****. I'm not sure how you can absorb that as a coach.
There is a difference between defending L and acknowledging that the FBI probe really ****ed us and derailed Miami basketball momentum at a terrible time... (his time here needs to draw to a close AND the FBI probe ****ed us pretty badly)

Miami fans tend to be unable to distinguish concepts amidst the desire to replace coaches....

The FBI probe didn't injure players. We either recruited injury prone players, poor conditioning or a poor practice system for the last 2 years. How many players have been injured during a game and how many have been injured during practice?

Wonder what the FSU fans are saying about Coach Ham and the team today. Outscored 49-29 in the second half vs UNC. Are they headed for another premature NCAA tourney departure?

Advertisement
Wonder what the FSU fans are saying about Coach Ham and the team today. Outscored 49-29 in the second half vs UNC. Are they headed for another premature NCAA tourney departure?
Probably. The Hamburglar regularly snatches defeat from the jaws of victory.

Advertisement
Back