Football Ticket thread

Y’all aren’t turning this board into sawgrass.

CIS has zero responsibility or liability for any and all transactions that result from posting in this thread or anywhere on site. CIS and its affiliates do not take any compensation or reward for any potential sales or transactions that may result from posting on this site.

Post your stuff here, hope it ends well for all parties.

I will sticky this in a bit.

Advertisement
Y’all aren’t turning this board into sawgrass.

CIS has zero responsibility or liability for any and all transactions that result from posting in this thread or anywhere on site. CIS and its affiliates do not take any compensation or reward for any potential sales or transactions that may result from posting on this site.

I will sticky this in a bit.

what about if we turned it into dolphin? the blue lot dont venture that far north

They got jokes....
Screenshot_20190730-151327.webp

Advertisement
INDY: Y’all aren’t turning this board into sawgrass.

I will sticky this in a bit. OP’s post is below.

——————————————

I'm sorry if a thread was made for this already.

I am selling 4 Tickets in Section P28 Row J. Asking $380 each ticket. I'm open to offers.
I got 5 dollars in on the weed!!

Go Canes!!!!!

With the recent date change for the game, I am no longer able to go. Section P29, Row E. Sitting next to only Canes fans. $250 is what I paid for it, would like to get the same back. Feel free to DM me. Go Canes!

That’s actually fair

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back