Florida's Wr

Advertisement
Not true. One of their fans on the 247 site was just throwing his name out
Sounded too good to be true. He's had some issues in the past, but it was the first I'd seen of his name in that category. Will be interesting to see who doesn't play on Saturday. Considering the injury and depth issues they have, adding anyone else to that non-playing list makes their position worse. I really do think we're going to surprise a lot of people.

Advertisement
Mullen just said that the reptiles always have suspensions this time of the year, and that he will announced them on Saturday. So, suspensions are sure to come. Yake!

I just can’t see this happening. He’s arguably their best weapon. If he’s suspended, and they lose....watch their alumni and boosters line up to fire Mullen.

It would explain why on their depth chart he’s listed 3rd string at WR though. I was scratching my head when I saw that in the “UF depth chart” thread. I thought he was their best offensive player and he’s running 3rd team? A potential suspension would make sense

Just imagine what the Gators are reporting on their board from what they see on this board. I'll wait until Saturday

Advertisement
Sounded too good to be true. He's had some issues in the past, but it was the first I'd seen of his name in that category. Will be interesting to see who doesn't play on Saturday. Considering the injury and depth issues they have, adding anyone else to that non-playing list makes their position worse. I really do think we're going to surprise a lot of people.
I don’t think they would have given him the number 1 jersey if he was suspended.

Apparently isn’t true, but doesn’t the assumption he MIGHT be in trouble along with half their team point to a systematic issue over there in turdsville? But we’re thug u
He'll sit out the 1st qtr if true.

Advertisement
Why are these Gators not in trouble for hanging with a known illegal bookie "Tay Bang". Teddy Dupay got kicked off the basketball team for little more than that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back