Florida A&M @ Miami 9-7-2024

Advertisement
Yea we not there yet at all, alot of are young guys bodies aint developed yet. You know more about that weight stuff but I think of it like boxing, it takes awhile to creep up to different weight classes and finally get the weight under you
When we get in dogfights this offense is gonna be a ******* problem to deal with

We will have some tight ACC games as always but there’s gonna be a lot of injuries on the other team the week after we play them

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
When we get in dogfights this offense is gonna be a ******* problem to deal with

We will have some tight ACC games as always but there’s gonna be a lot of injuries on the other team the week after we play them
the **** that gets me tight is the fact that the SEC can have tight games in conference play and its "the SEC is tough" but if it happens in the ACC its "they are trash the conference is weak" but forgetting the 01 canes played in the big least and had close games. Thats normal that happens with every great team

In blowouts I think cam is gonna play a lot longer than everybody here is comfortable with. Unless the game is really chippy think the game reps more important than injury risk (which is the same on any play absent an out of control game). He's here for one year and u really can't recreate what he does in games in practice.
Oh for sure. I was hoping we could get a bigger scoring distance so maybe first drive after the half get him out

But same time the injuries can just happen any time so you also gotta get the work in

Can we please run the ball to outside, pitch it or something? Get CJJ some outside looks, this running it up the middle **** for a yard ain't it.
what are you even talking about?

1725753699453.png

the **** that gets me tight is the fact that the SEC can have tight games in conference play and its "the SEC is tough" but if it happens in the ACC its "they are trash the conference is weak" but forgetting the 01 canes played in the big least and had close games. Thats normal that happens with every great team
People speak in such crazy absolutes but with college football it’s so great because you just never know week to week

Advertisement
Back