Florida A&M @ Miami 9-7-2024

Advertisement
Advertisement
gettin they *** whooped ... i came up on deion and i'm a fan ... but he better take has *** back to an hbcu ...
yea hes not good I already knew that lol, he doesnt eval the trenches well. U can have all the skill guys but if u cant do the trench bully you aint winning ****

Advertisement
I don't think he has vanity muscles. Doubt dude is rocking high-reps. He's not getting bull-rushed or tossed around. He's just getting run around and out-techniqued.
I was just being dramatic with what I said

He’s a bit of an enigma right now. I don’t want to make excuses for him just because he was a 5 star. Probably too much thinking and not enough just playing

But same time he’s still very young and he was injured so I don’t think we can make too many judgements yet

Seeing a kid like Rivers progress is a good reminder of how it goes

Who said anything about expectations? I said this is the o line depth we were told about…
We don't amazing great depth and we better stay healthy. But keep in mind at the end there you were seeing legit 3rd string. 2 string looked decent.

I was just being dramatic with what I said

He’s a bit of an enigma right now. I don’t want to make excuses for him just because he was a 5 star. Probably too much thinking and not enough just playing

But same time he’s still very young and he was injured so I don’t think we can make too many judgements yet

Seeing a kid like Rivers progress is a good reminder of how it goes
Indeed, I hope he comes around, but he probably deserves a pay-cut until he does.

LMAO! Look at these sorority girls. They about to get on the sauce to night and make even more bad decisions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Indeed, I hope he comes around, but he probably deserves a pay-cut until he does.
Fortunately we are good on the OL for the most part we can let these dudes play when they’re ready

Was only a couple years ago where our entire line was basically a disaster

baron would have had 5 sacks if he played more ... they couldn't block him ...
Yeah and it’s like well it’s FAMU

But he couldn’t be stopped last week either

If I knew him and Alston were this good I would have claimed some really wild **** before the season

Advertisement
Back